Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Does anyone (I'm sure somebody does) know what her Patreon number was prior to the begging blog, compared to earlier today before she starting losing people? It would be interesting to see how many people signed up after that.

Reactions: 15

OhGnoes

Regarding *that* photo - does anyone think that her feet look odd compared with the background? Like they're totally in focus, yet the ground she's stood on is blurred? It looks like a photoshop. But...why?

Reactions: 14

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Like Iqbal, Caroline is welcome here to talk. That said If she can turn a coin from her ordeal then she has my blessing to run to the highest bidder.
Who is Iqbal? But Caroline-anything she needs to be properly recompensed I’d back! There is not enough tea in china to compensate her imo

jf99

Chatty Member
Indeed Julia who runs Every Doctor is another very odd character, does appear to be a grift going on, many in the medical profession have an issue with her, tweets below from people with big profiles in NHS from over a year ago. I thought she was ok at first, but the selling was a big 🚩 Really wanted to support Every Doctor, they are highlighting problems we face in the NHS, but the promotion of her company is very suspect, very grifty, a feeling they just like Jack, they avoid and block any criticism as a rule. Needless to say Every Doctor are big fans of our Jacky 🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a massive grifter! I can't see that she does much of anything other than sell merchandise!

Ablemabel

VIP Member
She loves herself so much. If she was an ice cream she’d lick herself. Ok so I’m not into the whole selfie thing at all because I’m an ugly old mare (but I still love what I see in the mirror cos I’m not a grifter liar) but really is this normal for someone her age? I wouldn’t spare the time tbh. Wouldn’t she have better things to do? Like making postcards for her Patreon, or learning to cook, or literally anything that would allow her to earn some honest coin?
Totally. Seeing all of this puts the current shiny forehead and Pringle lips in context even if I am cringing inside out.

WaffleKent

Yeah I agree. It’s just not going to give her the same feedback and attention. She’s addicted to the saddos who hang onto her every word and who are thrilled when she actually replies to them. Proximity to fame is enthralling
Exactly, there'd be no point in her doing any of the grift stuff because she just doesn't care enough about the people who are literally paying her rent for her. If she did any heartfelt posts she'd be too tempted to spaff it all on twitter as well, which is not the point of patreon it's supposed to be exclusive. Patreon was always going to be a terrible fit for her.

ClarenceBeakes

I'm a whole thread behind fraus and herren.

So how many patreons has she lost? And does the trend indicate this is a direct result of mollys blog and the recent chaos'?

Reactions: 13