Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauradianalou

And she can't use inexperience as an excuse because she went through this with Kickstarter. She lacked the capacity to make it work, and here we are again
If she lacked the experience to do all this, why didn't she ask for help? I'm sure there's plenty out there that would have helped her.

Reactions: 16
Yeah it wouldn't have been hard to just knock out an email each month... except only a few hundred people would see it. I'm convinced that the main reason she doesn't do anything on patreon is that it's not public.
I subscribe to someone's substack, and they offer two levels, a free subscription and a paid one (discounted if you pay upfront for the year) and do two emails a week. One for everyone, free and paid, and a second one for those who pay.

I'm sure Jack could have offered something like that, maybe with the free email going onto her website a fortnight later (content already written, so no extra work), and different tiers of electronic rewards for the paying subscribers (an extra email for everyone, then the next tier gets high quality photos suitable for printing, the next tier gets a birthday card in the post, or whatever). The huge and unwieldy list of physical rewards she should be providing every month must be exhausting and frankly terrifying.

miss_terious

Even if I thought she was completely above board with everything she was doing, she'd still annoy me. What a moany moper! "Feeling sick poor ickle me, but look at my makeup skillz!" And did she really say she'd used 15-YEAR-OLD makeup on her face????

• Haha
  • Sick

Just Lou

Chatty Member
I wasn't having a go at you.
Jack's 12 steps must start in minus 3 because she's never tried to make amends.
She's thrown family,Exs,son,etc under a billion buses.
This isn't Jack making amends this is the her seeing her patroen drop and her bank balance.
She's a gobshite and gobshites are Jack.
Sorry, I misunderstood. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15