Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AyiaKnacker

Fraus, you have inspired me to cook. (Toast is about as adventurous as I usually get) anyhow, I put the radio on and right now on radio 4 is some programme about British cultural activities (depends how you define culture, but go well pal)are dominated by white mc men, and how that could change. Current segment is about privileged people pretending to be working class in the cultural sector and making up backstories to further their cred. Wonder if our mate will get a mention?
mk u think

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I saw that squig earlier accusing others of transphobia, then descending into using Jack mental health and disabilities to excuse her behaviour. Quite something. I was wondering if they were a sock, but felt a little too unhinged (although not sure how it timed with publishers visit?)
I've found some posts. There are a couple more saying basically the same. The green squiggle out bit isn't a horrible reply, just a detail that might be identifying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
"I must be stopped at all costs by all nefarious means"

YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT JACK YOU DELUDED FUCKING HALF WIT

• Haha

Upthisweek

@Veronicaaa said this too - I think in that instance it’s someone who is acting on behalf of a community group so doesn’t have access to the email used therefore the Patreon account itself, but idk why this person isn’t just cancelling the pre-approved payment via their bank? 🥴 You’d hope for the majority of cases where it’s the original subscriber with access to their email & phone number for 2FA it’ll be relatively manageable? :/ we shall see!
Because Jack hasn't updated and sent stuff out, when you go to cancel, it says unable to cancel subscription due to pending transactions apparently. However Patreon can override that issue if you keep on at them.
Also found out, when you cancel there's an anonymous survey (see below). The more people who say content isn't delivered the more likelihood that the Patreon creators account will be suspended. However Patreon support really push people to talk issues over with creators and with Jack it seems impossible.

Am subscribed to some excellent creators on there who are very engaging, hence knowing a bit about it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 56

Smeghead

VIP Member
It just all looks so soggy. And as for the combo - creamed spinach .. and chilli sauce? Dear god. 🤢
Why couldn’t she just do them a nice normal sandwich or something.
Also, remember this abomination that she gave poor Caroline for lunch one time? Has she never heard the saying “you eat with your eyes”? No wonder Caroline left.
View attachment 1544262
FBFBD8B2-4483-44C1-B91E-3D81BBAD59BB.jpeg

Quicksand, help me, help me, I’m sinking, I’m sinking

• Haha

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
image2.jpg

I'm trying to catch up. It moves so fast.. and I get distracted too easily.

Have some badly photoslopped slop people.

• Haha
  • Sick

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Oh god those radishes weren’t even pickled in 100% vinegar? And they’ve been on the go a year? That’s beyond stupid in terms of food safety.

• Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Dunno about anyone else but I can’t grunk fast enough anymore to keep up with her nonsense, there really aren’t enough hours in a 100 hour working week to catch-up, it’s complete madness. I just see the latest thread, read the updates. Just wanted to say thanks to all the fraus who brilliantly and forensically recap for us, you are all heroes. and on we go to Jack’s latest hourly chaos,

Go well pals, another thread begins, what treats are in store for us next….toot toot.

• Heart
  • Haha

jf99

Chatty Member
I'm still grunking because the chaos just never seems to end these days! But that claim about her secret consultancy work for big food chains is an absolute whopper. Not the burger.

There are thousands and thousands of trained chefs out there who companies could go to for consultancy who are far more qualified than Jack who (correct me if I'm wrong) has had no formal training. Literally the only thing she would have had going for her would have been her name recognition. So it makes absolutely no sense that these companies would hire someone totally underqualified who is only a thing because of her profile, but then demand that her involvement is secret.

Idiot.

Nonah

VIP Member
Not traditionally feminine. Jack of the filler face, stunt hair, 77 lipsticks is not traditionally feminine? Yeah she’s had some short haircuts and occasionally had styles that are gender non-conforming, but overall she’s very much into the girly stuff. A couple of tat sleeves don’t make you unfeminine.

Also I’m posting some vintage Jack because lol.

View attachment 1542922
Sisterwife Jack gives me the creeps honestly

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I think it is her son, you can hear him a bit. His voice is distinctive and sounds like Jack’s from before sinus problems.

On a separate note, the giggling from Jack sounded forced and over the top. It’s not that funny 🙄
This is a woman who laughed so hard at rocks in her neighbours garden that she had to lean against a tree.

Someone back me up with the screenshot please.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I feel like she's been grunking and spotted my pickled pink slaw over on F&D, hmmmmmmmm. (I'm being super weird mentally right now, I dunno, convinced most of the canal hates me too 🤷‍♀️ but for the love of god, please don't make me the oracle again, that completely freaked me out, Jack. hashtag-be kind, pal)

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I can’t imagine what she is bringing out and if it is what some of you are suggesting then I can only say take time away.

There is no way Jack is worth your/our time, energy, emotions or anger.

As said previously, she will do this time and time again. She will never learn, the world is centred around her and always will be.

For anyone interested, I have washed my mattress protector this morning. It smells ~fresh~.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Limey

VIP Member
That’ll have scared her more than anything else. I wonder if Nigella softly, gently cancelled her no doubt top tier subscription?
She must be shitting it. That's 38 quid, because everyone is paying the secret £1 subscription, yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 53