Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
So she's writing "a thing" about decent people being harassed and piled on. Will she acknowledge her own part in multiple pile-ons over the past week, resulting in several people having to shut down their accounts, or will it be yet another "people are mean to meeeeeee" whingefest?

I also LOVE how so many people are just openly taking the piss out of her on Twitter now. The one thing she is absolutely incapable of doing (aside from taking responsibility for her actions, meeting a deadline, cooking something visually appealing or being honest) is to laugh at herself. I guarantee the hoop-rinsing jokes will be making her rage more than the more critical posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

thetroll

Just seen the latest tweets. Turns out none of it was her fault. Glad that's all cleared up...

• Haha
  • Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The poor squig, must have thought they were doing a nice thing. Can't they offer a different book?

Jesus Christ, has anyone looked at that bookshop's website?! It's like a trip back to 90's internet. And look at this on the homepage, no wonder they support a fellow grifter like Jack! I'm shooketh.

Untitled.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
The cutlery gives me the boak more than anything else. I’m really picky about it for some reason. Can’t be too big or too small and it really needs to be as plain as possible. (Also I insisted on eating afters with a teaspoon until I was quite an embarrassing age.)
42 and still eat afters with a teaspoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
They are having the same argument with other people. Coming across very aggressive and more than a little unhinged. I think it's a trans argument rather than a JM supporter. Will use any issue to trans fight imo
This is a selection from a discussion with a patient squig.
Screenshot_20220831-210419~2.png

Screenshot_20220831-210317.png

Screenshot_20220831-210143.png

Screenshot_20220831-210058.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
She actually has hEDS, apparently (all her mum's fault).

Forget the magic puddle, I want Jack's magic doctor that can diagnose conditions just like that. No tests, no months of waiting, nope, you ill. Magic doctor with their scary prescription pad.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
No doubt none of the FMs have pointed out to her that it’s the absolute height of irresponsibility to be showboating online to 500,000 people about your cocktail of medicines which clearly haven’t been prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner.

This is really boiling my piss more than anything she has done over the last couple of days.
Me too. I actually don't particularly agree with people sharing details of properly prescribed medication either in that kind of social media context because it just encourages people to think they can copy prescriptions when obviously treatment should be tailored to the individual. In some cases it can give vulnerable people false hope or to take risks with treatment. But hey ho as long as everyone knows that Jack is SUFFERING that's all that matters.

• Heart
  • Angry

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
Awh, that's nice to hear. He isn't full Jack grifter. Was worried about how legit it all was. Faith restored.

I was just pointing out how he is part of the 'send me money for no reason' club. It's a horrible modern phenomena!
I am one of the BGBS Patreons and I get a regular email newsletter from him and advance notice of new signed books. Possibly other things but I forget, my noggin is a bit frazzled with life crap. He regularly gives books to schools (with subsequent delighted pics of the new books in the school) and recently sourced Ukrainian language books for children arriving in the UK. FWIW I think he’s a good egg and I think he will be absolutely gutted when JM is finally comprehensively outed as a wrong ‘un. It’s right to be wary of the Send Me Money brigade and, as ever, I’m impressed with the polite and respectful exchanges on here.

Now fuck off x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Have we got to the bottom of the gumshoe yet?
Yes, dear heart, much like a true gumshoe we've solved that one! Someone picked her up on her incorrect usage of the word on Twitter and she replied giving it an entirely new meaning which is how words work when you are unable to ever admit you are wrong #laserfocused #forensic

gumshoe.png

• Haha

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
I have to say I am relieved & grateful for the gentle respite of some good, old fashioned slop to laugh at. A pickled radish palate cleanser.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What else is there left for her to reveal? She’s already mentioned numerous times
child abuse, rape, abusive relationship, death threats, ED, self harm, stalker, child abduction, being groped by numerous journalists, destitution, poverty, hunger, alcoholism, scarred legs, relationship break-ups, hair loss, ALL THE AILMENTS, disabilities, sexuality, trauma <take your pick>, RENTING, selling things, failing her GCSE’s, being heckled in the street for being - a single mum, tattooed, lesbian, whore etc
Probably missed loads but that’s off the top of my head. I’ve known about Jack for 2ish years and I know all these things have been put on her Twitter. No shocks fucks left

• Heart

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Meanwhile TD is passively posting about the difference between eggy bread and French toast whilst probably grinding their teeth - bless her

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
According to Britannica on this day in 1870:

“The French army suffered a decisive defeat at the Battle of Sedan in the Franco-German War, leading to the fall of France's Second Empire.”
For all we fucking know it could be that.

P.S I spent all evening yesterday eating brownies, drinking scotch and watching Bojack Horseman and it looks like I’ve missed another chaos 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t even have an evening off these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Ahh fuck, another early morning Jackathon - give up your stories of woe for one day will ya. Jesus, you have an “anninversary” of an extremely difficult thing every bastard day! Nobody cares, just pop it in your journal!
Oh god, it’s going to be a
miscarriage or something, isn’t it
I wouldn’t put it past her at this stage. Or it’ll be whatever someone she knows has suffered recently, she‘s such a drama leech.
I still have trouble grasping the full extent of her absolute awfulness. She‘s appalling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57