Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing, just when you think she can't get any more grandiose she comes out with stuff like this. She can't *really* believe it, can she? The only person she's 'exposing' is herself.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 08.44.10.png

Also, the person who suggested she writes things down and burns it (completed it mate) is clearly suggesting that Jack shouldn't actually publish it on the internet. Because we don't *need* to read all this tit, Jack. Work it out yourself, privately, instead of making it into #content.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Knowing Jack, she clocked Aug 31st was Princess Di's anniversary and will fabricate something terrible that maybe happened (or happened to someone else), just not on that date.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I must be stopped at all costs by all nefarious means"? That is absolutely unhinged.
If she just fulfilled her patreon and stopped begging most criticism would stop 🤷‍♀️
She has managed to twist legitimate comments about her shady practices and constant lying into a sinister plot to bring her down as she is so dangerous to the 'establishment' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
TBH though no matter what she comes up with, no matter how upsetting - mugged at knife point by a band of walruses, or whatever - how does it excuse outright misinformation about price increases and how far a basket of shopping will go?

It can (for some) excuse the bloody awful behaviour on Twitter and her erratic TV appearances (and no-shows), but there’s clear evidence of misinformation she’s actively spread, and still doubles down on, which expose her as a fraud in her area of expertise.

I’m a bit over it now. The best part for me is that she’s now a subject of outright mockery and she’ll bleeping hate that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I have grunked but apols if someone has already done this but thrashing in a trap of their own making for thread title?
Screenshot_20220901-084906_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Its too late for any of it, it’s gone too far. Appeals to excuse her behaviour aren’t enough now especially after the horrendous attacks at the weekend. Too many people have been watching. (Poor Martin Lewis must absolutely love the way Jack and her Squigs continually attempt to link their names).
I wonder if the blue Squigs will come running to support her? The only one I’ve seen in the past few days is that dreadful Julia Hartley Brewster. Not exactly the endorsement Jack would be hoping for
JHB seems to really like Jack on a personal level for some reason that is beyond me. Like you and I suspect for roughly similar reasons I'm not a JHB fan but I did think she might have enough of the old school no nonsense Tory lady lady about her to suss Jack out. I can see the obvious appeal of a thrift cook for the right, especially if they had a good brand and business but Jack is even a fail on that level. Even people you don't like let you down with Jack stanning. What a world.

Reactions: 30
Reactions: 26
When did she go to rehab/ the nice hotel?
From late March 2021 onwards. That's when she posted the blue kitchen/happy place photo. It was the first indication that she wasn't at the crappy bungalow but wasn't yet at the aparthotel.

Reactions: 20
Well rinse my spaghetti ⭕ This reminds me of Jameela Jamil, when everyone questioned her own words she threw out a huge deflection (poor me victim) too.

Reactions: 37
According to Britannica on this day in 1870:

“The French army suffered a decisive defeat at the Battle of Sedan in the Franco-German War, leading to the fall of France's Second Empire.”
For all we bleeping know it could be that.

P.S I spent all evening yesterday eating brownies, drinking scotch and watching Bojack Horseman and it looks like I’ve missed another chaos 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t even have an evening off these days.
Ahem I think you’ll find that the Germans were actually losing at Sedan and in deep despair until the non binary JACK OF ARC turned up, restored their flagging strength with rinsed hoops, and fearlessly led them to a hooting and fizzing victory, and then everybody clapped.

19th century wars in Europe? Jacks COMPLETED THEM MATE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
American wannabe frau here. Let me tell you how I found y’all, please bear with me.

Katie Herzog is one of my favorite journalists, she co-hosts a very entertaining podcast called Blocked & Reported about internet BS. She recently did a segment about Karlyn Borysenko.

This lady is small (smol) fries & much less prolific than our pixie, but perhaps more dark triad. I’m still trying to work it out. Like Jack, she rose to fame via a viral article. She just raised $10,000 to “train parents.” She has an army of flying monkeys (that have substantially decreased in number over the last year), and many are admittedly socks. She even used “shan’t” in a Twitter thread, ha!! She’s known for obsessively focusing on her “haters,” for years even - so Katie knew she was about to step in it.

After the podcast episode was released, Karlyn did a 7 hour reaction video on YouTube where she drunkenly lost her tit. It was almost immediately deleted. She gave out Herzog’s private email, sent hundreds of emails and tweets, basically harassed her for weeks.

I kept seeing comparisons of Karlyn to Jack on B&R’s reddit page, requests for Katie to talk about the Jack fiasco, eventually a link to AM’s Twitter page, and TA DA!! My OH thinks I’m very knowledgeable because I can talk about energy prices in the UK.

Well - a couple of episodes ago Katie casually asked her co-host if 3rd generation immigrants were a thing, and if it garnered any oppression points.My ears perked up because I’ve only heard that used once before. Could Katie be on the case? Then she recently QT’d Jack’s gas station/bodega haul and said basically in the US that would be $1,000 worth of food. She’s hilarious.

So Jack’s definitely on her radar & I’m hoping there will be an episode forthcoming.

Y’all make me laugh, now duck off.
Welcome, what a great post, and thank you in advance for Jack's inevitable misuse of the word 'bodega'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Knowing Jack, she clocked Aug 31st was Princess Di's anniversary and will fabricate something terrible that maybe happened (or happened to someone else), just not on that date.
Praise beans, perhaps we'll also get the Lady Di jumper sheep jumper she wore, again too.
Why you cry?
Lady die...
For newbies it's part of a poem that makes me 🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.