Jack Monroe #381 It's all Courtney Love's fault that everyone is being sued again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mikhael Gorbachev has died. I am sure we will hear from Jack about her gently, softly, behind the scenes part in Glastnost.

ETA spelling, punctuation, additional words

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
just got to the katie roche blog section of my grunk and im sorry, but no one who retweets the titania mcgrath account is to be trusted. they probably think she's real

Screenshot_20220830-213108_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Mikhael Gorbachev has died. I am sure we will heard from Jack about her gently, softly, behind the scenes part in Glastnost.
Oh dear how sad. I thought of him when Barry Putrid invaded Ukraine...all the work he did to dismantle the Soviet block and now ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Would a kindly Frau please indulge me re: TD. I went back to the thread where Jack said she was going to make her own tit trifle and TD was already being referred to as TD. I am confused. Could someone point me in the direction of when TD gained said moniker - was there some earlier dissing of the lovely trifle that I have missed? Or was there an entirely other trifle?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
just got to the katie roche blog section of my grunk and im sorry, but no one who retweets the titania mcgrath account is to be trusted. they probably think she's real

View attachment 1541042
Kind of missing the point that the reason Joan was burnt was the heresy of being female. ..what utter claptrap to suggest a poor woman couldn't have done it. The number of female warriors/leaders in history. The ignorance on display is painful...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The patreon figure is important because people deserve to know how much she’s making off of offering them sweet FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What I'm taking from that is she's lying.

Because you couldn't listen to a Discman in your pocket - the CD would move and skip if it wasn't absolutely level.
Yup! Discmans were absolute rubbish and I know coz I had one (yeah, fancy!). It was awful - you basically had to shuffle heel to toe with it held perfectly horizontally for it to not skip songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"It doesn't matter what the figure is"

Oh, it matters Jack. And you know full well why. But keep digging - more and more people are waking up to what a slippery, dishonest, unpleasant narcissist you are. Go well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Tell me you're raking in a fortune on Patreon without telling me you're raking in a fortune on Patreon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Kind of missing the point that the reason Joan was burnt was the heresy of being female. ..what utter claptrap to suggest a poor woman couldn't have done it. The number of female warriors/leaders in history. The ignorance on display is painful...
Titania McGrath is a parody account! 🙂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She was burnt for wearing TRAAAZERS!!!
(Seriously though, the church told her they’d burn her if she wore mens clothes, stripped her off, left mens clothes in her cell and then burnt her when she put them on…French history fraus feel free to correct but that’s a tale I heard!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.