Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

threetintender

Today I learned something. I seriously didn’t know about the terrible Ivan Cameron tweet, I have no idea how she buried that but she had me on side after that event….had I known, it would have been very different. There are people here in this online community who will have lost children, just like I did. My little son was called Gabriel and I will never get over his loss. Having been someone who would have said I wouldn’t piss on a Tory if they were on fire, I wrote to David and Samantha Cameron after Ivan died because I had a pretty good idea how they were feeling. How this charlatan, this bogus, wicked chancer got away with not being cancelled for all time after that is just beyond me. And it was after this, in ignorance of this (mea culpa) that I GAVE HER SOME MONEY. This makes me want to vomit from the pelvis upwards. I’m so sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 234
Well I'd love to make a sensible comment but I've just spent the last 24 hours bonking my delicious new beau and he bought me a burrito and he has a big car and also a massive wang because he's a very real man who eats lots of mushrooms to fuel his highly specific labour-intensive job of chopping down eucalyptus trees. Not that you mendacious trolls would know anything about the glorious rapture of true and real love with a REAL MAN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Morning pals, this is all one squig.

This is her bio.
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.23.54.png

Jack is also up and Tweeting already. All v boring.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.16.18.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.16.50.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.16.57.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.17.43.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.22.21.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.22.44.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.23.07.png

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.23.22.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 127

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Can we maybe stop with the Twitter style tribalism? This climate of ‘he/she follows/retweeted someone I don’t like so therefore they are bad’ is exactly the kind of shit that has enabled Jack to build a platform of unquestioning followers. I like to think Tattle is a little more nuanced than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 125

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
She lying and she’s been caught bang to rights. It’s on audio. Someone has tweeted him asking if he recalls the interview. I am sure he will get asked more comprehensively but I don’t think it matters. It’s her words, no one elses
EDIT. I’ve listened to it, thr nasty classist little cow said it and is trying to wriggle out of it

77588E6A-246E-479C-B08C-A72D61768553.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 120

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Welcome Dear Tender Ones.

I've been cheeky with the thread title, technically @Boyo wins with their Courtney Love ref, but it was quite early on in the thread, so I've added it to @Valiofthedolls second place winner that's later on. You both win a gas mask to save you from Jack's gaslighting. Fresh!

That's right, pals, Jack has gone full gaslighter today. It's not her fault. It's not. She's the victim here.

The fraus had an interesting discussion about class too.

A new wild sock may have appeared.

No new recipes nor sign of Barold. Good news!

Newbies please have a look at the pink button above, it's Jack's Wiki and has a lot of info. All new fraus welcomed, we're actually the good guys, hi!

Please help with recaps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Martin Lewis has chosen tweet deletion rather than being forced to like her reply.

*heavenly choir sings ecstatically*

CB56DF7F-6318-47C0-9DFF-E00A11D9DFD0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

Semi_literate_bot

The audio of her saying that Jeremy Kyle bit. Is she trying to say she was tricked into saying it in an interview and then decided to repeat it to the HoC as her own words? 🤔

ETA starts about 04:25

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 112

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I’m going to court as an apostrophe. I can jump in where I’m needed, and get the fuck out of the way when I’m not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So let me get this straight -
She is questioned about the Jeremy Kyle scumbag comments.
She said a Guardian journalist asked her to repeat that phrase in an interview.
She then used the exact same phrase at the House of Commons afterwards because she was young and nervous (in an audio recording).
However.
There was no Guardian interview first, just a journalist, Patrick, writing up Jack's appearance at the HoC where she had used the phrase first?
When questioned about the journalist who wrote the article she said it wasn't Patrick journalist who made her repeat the Kyle phrase. An as yet unnamed one?
Is that about it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105