Jack Monroe #381 It's all Courtney Love's fault that everyone is being sued again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’ve dreamed of the day I could use this gif. I don’t know who this is or what film it is, but I love it. The other one I love is the red puppet with the fire behind it but I don’t know the name of the puppet so I’ve never been able to use it.
That is the legend that is Ron Burgundy, Anchorman.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Red Whig reply has me hooting about the sock that was set up in 2016 but set up their account just to support Jack now 😂😂

1661889754935.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

I’ve dreamed of the day I could use this gif. I don’t know who this is or what film it is, but I love it. The other one I love is the red puppet with the fire behind it but I don’t know the name of the puppet so I’ve never been able to use it.
The puppet is Elmo, and the gif you're referring to is one of my FAVOURITE EVER. Easy to find on many gif banks by searching "Elmo fire". You're welcome. Now duck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was too late to update my court outfit last thread but…
I’m going to court as J1g - it’s snowing 🌨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Needless to say, Jack was lying...
"Excellent school with first class facilities however I cannot award the full five stars as one of the staff stalked my child and this really interfered with their ability to learn and thrive during their time at the school"

• Haha
Reactions: 96
I’m going to court as an apostrophe. I can jump in where I’m needed, and get the duck out of the way when I’m not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
There's a massive Enough Is Enough rally happening right now in Manchester. Looks like thousands are attending and they have speakers talking about food and fuel poverty. What are the chances Whacky Jackie says nada about it?

Actually Jack if you're reading this and want to suddenly mention it before your silence is questioned please quote WAFFLEKENT as your referral code and you'll get 10% off further tip offs
So massive I've just asked a load of people about it and we've all gone eh? It'll be the usual talking shop suspects with their ready made banners... it's being held at the Cathedral, capacity 1,100.... makes a change from the alcohol festivals they host I guess..not much across local SM either and i admin a few groups..

Reactions: 18
Summary.
Jack's, Courtney's long lost twin sister.
Burger-le-Bill is still on a shift ..its a very long shift.
Karl got a not apology for her being an utter twit.
Molly wrote lies,even though it alllll came from Jack soooo erm seams someone's being telling porkies.
Apparently #ClapforMonroe might be happening on a Thursday.

Shes still a massive Cockwomble.
Everyone's being sued AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ll just borrow one of my kid’s Frozen costumes to court.

Or maybe just a pair of their jeans with my T-shirt turned into a crop top to signify I’m ready for mating/burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So massive I've just asked a load of people about it and we've all gone eh? It'll be the usual talking shop suspects with their ready made banners... it's being held at the Cathedral, capacity 1,100.... makes a change from the alcohol festivals they host I guess..not much across local SM either and i admin a few groups..
I think there's a few more than that but I'm only going from the tweets I've seen. Two pyramid stages? Who knows.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I never had a discman also they were crap. Walkman all the way. I bet she had an iPod by then anyway the fibber - she was a teen in the 00’s, non? Sure they came out around 04 or something. Or those wanky mini discs that never caught on.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I never had a discman also they were crap. Walkman all the way. I bet she had an iPod by then anyway the fibber - she was a teen in the 00’s, non? Sure they came out around 04 or something. Or those wanky mini discs that never caught on.
lolz one of my old flatmates had one of those, they cost a MINT. He was quite wanky, to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Touch grass" seems to be American-teen slang for "OMG get a life and go outside occasionally". She does seem to like imagining herself to be a Yank occasionally ("y'all would do well to remember" is a phrase she tweeted once that made me cringe so hard that it's indelibly ingrained in my conscious, send mind bleachos)
I'd always presumed it was from that scene in Pretty Woman. You know, the movie where the prostitute offers advice to the successful businessman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TD has written a post quoting Karl. The thread is quite funny in bits. God knows what Nigella makes of it.

782678F5-9612-4869-B66F-C4FA1BE21D3A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.