Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
I'm going as a lonely Essex playground, where itinerant freelance grifters take photos of themselves working.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Incywincy

Chatty Member
I just grunk'd the sex thread 😳

Can someone please tell me how/why/where the ❄ thing started please?

• Heart

WaffleKent

Add Twitter for Earth Day; Samsung; Helmans; Octopus Energy. She took over the Daily Express Column; had the Lorraine Series; did DKL; countless first person pieces in nationals; that’s just off the top of my head
God yes, forgot Helmans. Is there a wiki page on this? can't see one

She must have popped a load of ducolax to be spouting that much shit and to need to be on the twitter toilet all day

I'm interested in the 'JM isn't working class' discourse and I'd like to ask Fraus whether they think class is more material (ie you might come from a middle class upbringing and have whatever education credentials but no support network means you're struggling month to month on rent/groceries is working class) or cultural (ie coming from a working class background, distinct 'working class' taste preferences vs 'upper or middle class' preferences, what you spend money on, income is less important)
On twitter sometimes I see people pointing to JM's upbringing alone as proof that Jack can't be working class. I'd more say that it's because Jack has a (minor) celebrity profile, brand deals, books, is invited to talks etc. so claiming they struggle materially to a point of working class-ness is pretty baseless.
Also the Karl stuff made me so sick. Hope everyone is ok x
I was brought up middle class.

But I would say my kids are very much being brought up working class because of circumstances

• Heart
  • Haha

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
How much do you need to look into, to find £500? That suggests she has had more than one £500 donation.
I think the squig said over £500. so I assumed it was multiple smaller payments but I can’t find the original message to check.

• Wow

Edie Po

VIP Member
That would be against their T&Cs... if only for Children, She knows this because she is forensically blessed on account of one of the many Acronyms she suffers from.
Someone said hers would be a platinum one.. I'll have to find the tweet 🤣🤣

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I would imagine the will was straightforward- went to surviving spouse and then their children.
Is that normal? Like I genuinely have no idea! That’s how it worked for us but there weren’t any grandkids and my grandparents didn’t have any property or money.

I don’t know, obviously I’m in no place to judge and I’m not! But I would expect that they’d think the grandchildren would benefit more from it than Big D, it just seems odd to me!

Reactions: 12

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.

It’s a twitter thing. The yoofs say it. Absolutely cringing for anyone over 25 using it

• Wow

Nonah

VIP Member
I can't remember his name but it's someone associated with scene around Julian Cope who Courtney claims she lost her virginity to and he denies it, probably wisely as I think she was 15 at the time so...
Oh god I’m having a flashback to 90s music scene drama. Help. Send Mark Keds Is A Cunt T-shirtos.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Absolutely, it's a choice. A choice that affects her child too.

I was trying to work out how many deals she's had in total, and not including loads of media appearances and magazine spreads I get:
  • Sainsbury's
  • Del Monte
  • Experian
  • BBC
  • Book publishers inc. Penguin
  • Superdrug
Hardly tiny unknown companies are they?
+500k followers and comfortable parents.
Yeah fuck off with your begging bowl.
Linda McCartney
twitter
samsung
octopus
netflix