Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Might not even be that, could well be just on her own school's Gifted and Talented register, which was often top 10% but not in all subjects e.g. you could be on the G and T register for Music but in bottom set for Maths.
I agree that it was more this than anything official.

We use to have an awards night at the end of each school year, there was a prize for each subject, plus a few jokey ones.

If Jack had the same she'd be claiming to be an award winning student. It's all nonsense.

Reactions: 11

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.
I might be causing a mini chaos but I think someone on here may have told her to go out and touch the grass. Either that or it was on Twitter

• Haha

Baxtyboo

I’m not quite which fall is so spectacular these past few days, Jack or Snapshoteye on TikTok proudly saying when he works in care he kisses the patients without a hint of irony, not that you should joke about anything of this kind.

Jack Monroe and Paul Breach are a narc match made in heaven.
I’ve seen you while I’ve been lurking on both these threads and my god imagine the two of them together- it doesn’t bare thinking about!!!

• Haha

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
One correction/clarification from recent grunking – What media folk call “New Broadcasting House” is actually in London – it’s the shiny new building off Portland place. People refer to it as NBH and the 1930s older building next to it as Old BH, which is important if you’re going for interviews as you need to know which entrance to go to. BBC Breakfast and a lot of other stuff moved up to Salford, but a fair bit of radio and TV is still in London.

Thanks for the correction on this - I am embarrassed about getting it wrong! I assumed at first NBH was London but then foolishly googled it and turned up a pre-2012 building in Manchester.

And thanks for all the insights from your media and publishing perspective! From what I do know, they match my experience entirely.

Grunking so apologies if this lands awkwardly BUT I ASSUMED THE OT WAS A PARODY ACCOUNT. it’s not. I’m dead.
I do quite fancy a couple of sleeve dogs but I definitely can’t afford them. Plus I’m not sure how work would react if I rocked up to the office with barking arms.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The people at the top get plum TV jobs. For example, academic types such as Jeremy Clarkson and Stacey Dooley were just handed their opportunities in life, while poor Jack never had a chance after dropping off the league tables.

(Not a slam on either of them BTW. It just goes to show that having 4 GCSEs isn’t the big deal Jack seems to think it is.
How many GCSE does THAT MAN

• Haha
Might not even be that, could well be just on her own school's Gifted and Talented register, which was often top 10% but not in all subjects e.g. you could be on the G and T register for Music but in bottom set for Maths.
I like that we’re being kind enough to Jack, after the lies we’ve seen uncovered even just in this very thread, to entertain the idea that she might have genuinely been put on some type of “gifted and talented” list.

My bet is it’s either an outright lie, or it was something mentioned in passing by a teacher that never came to fruition.

Reactions: 10

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
If that's the annoying squig I'm thinking of, it's either a sock or someone who somehow has the time to follow Jack around on Twitter all day like a clingy puppy, yapping and chomping at the ankles of anyone who dares show signs of dissent. Unusually...dedicated behaviour. Normally I'd say "Shes not going to shag you" but given recent developments, they might be well in there with the promise of a late night burger.
SUrely she could up her rate to something more exotic like a kebab?

• Haha
Reactions: 10