Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
What's she suing people for now? My strongly held conviction that she is a bullshitter?

I'm going as a trifle and I expect you all to defend me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

jordishaw

Chatty Member
Something which has really been grating my soap since the Asda "special shops for the poor so they won't have to look at nice things and be sad" tweets is the casual assumption that existing local shops just gouge their customers (unlike those nice Issa brothers and their forecourt chain of basically charity shops with petrol pumps attached). Our local shops (Spar, Heron, newsagent) were an absolute lifeline for the community over the lockdowns, and in general serve us very well, especially the more vulnerable - it always impresses me how many customers are greeted by name, and given a chance to chat. No illusions here, I know that it's all still capitalism and they're making a profit. It's just that as a rootless cosmopolitan myself, I cannot understand how Jack Monroe is apparently incapable of moving away from her ends but simultaneously seems to have no idea of what it actually means to live locally as part of a community.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Going back a thread, Jack MET SOMEONE. He gave her dinner and there were shenanigans. It's all shocking normal.
Burgomaster Bill has been AT WORK and keeping a low profile today. It's hoped he will not return, or at least choose a more sociable hour Bill, for goodness' sake.
Also, Jack wants to buy a beach hut or a boat for some reason? Shape up Jack.

At this point I think we are fair to say that Burger Bill has ghosted our dear Tender One and he is now Poltergeist Pete. Boo, I guess. Thaaaat's Tinder-wang, folks!

Jack has yet to provide any of the recipes she has promised, all those standing with a pan in your hand awaiting a quick meal? You get to starve, pals.

@ContentCrunch grated soap. This poor frau has had a rough 24 hours, send love-o's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220830-001413_Fenix.jpg

Grunking and this is my first screenshot but I think this is bogus. I have done the same kind of interviews for media including BBC 🔺 and they send a car for you, there and back, if you ask. Whenever I've had to make my own way it's been refunded.
Also, 2-4 hours' prep? I don't like to subject myself to Jack on TV but anyone who watched or listened to her recent interviews - did what she said take 2-4 hours of preparation time? Admin? Research?

It's a long drive but she could do any 'research' in the car or on the train if she needed to.

Also, NBH (media parlance) is in Manchester. Why wouldn't they invite Jack to BROADCASTING HOUSE, in London? Why tell someone in Southend to travel to Manchester for a ten minute segment?

A return from Southend to Manchester is ÂŁ112, cheapest price. WHYYYY would anyone pay that for a journey of about 8 hours (not 6) for a payment of ÂŁ50?

I think she's just making this up as she goes along. But 'make it make sense'.

edited to add wtf, 'New Broadcasting House' was demolished in 2012, what is she even talking about?

Maybe I'm working this out wrong. Am I gaslighting myself? You try to enter Jack logic and the world goes crazy.

u3.jpg
Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

jenny2603

VIP Member
This is a Jack Stan targeting a disabled woman with a genetic disorder who is using her social media to document her ongoing fitness and weight loss (and doing v well btw). Just in case we're not clear it's not a wee vanity drop a size type giggle, it's proper health and quality of life thing. And this is how the good guys approach it. Actively mocking a disabled person managing their condition is appalling, however I'm sure top disability advocate Jack will be all over this, any minute now.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 11.27.22.png

This is how Our Queen responds.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 11.27.37.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Bugger13

VIP Member
Teac
Couple of things:
Most of the country doesn’t sit the 11 plus so it makes the claim problematic on that basis alone.

The key measure of schools at Year 6 is SATS - you may be able to find out how high up your child’s result placed them in terms of numbers passing at each grade (teachers can check this at GCSE with data from the exam board. Never heard of this for 11 plus).

The exam boards at GCSE and A Level did used to contact schools where a student got a top score nationally. Haven’t seen this in a few years, but things were different during covid. Again, no idea if this happened for 11 plus, seems unlikely though.

Just another grandiose claim that no one can check. She sticks to things that can’t be verified on grounds of confidentiality, doesn’t she? Medical, education. Her old school have no right of reply, it’s infuriating.
Teacher Frau here with 11+ experience aplenty. Her claim is, brace yourselves, absolute horseshit. Different schools use different papers from different companies-for example some schools test verbal and non verbal reasoning, others test maths, English and a combination etc. Private schools can set their own test or use the common entrance which is administered nationally. Absolutely no way that anyone taking any form of 11+ can legitimately claim to be in the top 100 nationally. Liar Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

Unfluencer

A real life Frau just sent me a text saying “looks like you were right about that Jack MoneyRoe, have you seen Twitter 👀” - why don’t my pals simply trust me in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Limey

VIP Member
Attack in public, apologise in private. How very convenient.

Pleased that Andy Lynes says more takedowns are in the works - he's been onto her for a while.

• Heart

MistyWindows

VIP Member
So was she walking the dog or was she at a 4-hour meeting? Make up your mind, Jack
She walked the dog to the meeting which was being held on the island from Lost, she had to get there four hours early to prepare a Hampton Court level banquet for the 200 attendees.
She was then in charge of the whole meeting because she’s the most important, experienced person to ever be involved in AA.
The meeting lasted for about twelve hours because Jack was giving them a blow by blow (literally tee he) account of her getting buggered by Billy.
She then stayed for two days after to clean up and then took the dog for another walk which is when she opened her phone screen and clasped her face in horror at the very thought of accidentally being hurtful to someone.

It’s really quite straight forward dear heart, not sure why you don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Seems to be another way for Jack to make her parents look quite pathetic as well as negligent. And then the wierd flurries of 'I'll protect them fiercely with the burning fury of a thousand suns' etc etc.
She doesn't seem to grasp her pity stories of her youth always paint her poor parents in a bad light.
I don't believe a word of Jacks struggling parents stories but FFS these people were foster carers, if they were anything like the way Jack makes them out to be there would have to be a public inquiry to find out how such a situation was allowed to arise. Withholding diagnoses of autism from Jack, kid expelled for stealing a scalpel, barely enough to eat, unable to get to work and kids are being sent into this? Failing to notice their grandchild was starving or their daughter was living rough but yeah send foster kids. She's insane and of all the shit she's pulled I cannot fathom how they begin to deal with the public humiliation she's put on them.

• Heart

Moneypenny’sfreedom

God there are just so many lies but the hitch hiking one is just fucking off the scale bonkers. I didn't grow up poor, we started out working class and by the time I hit my teens were lower middle class, neither of my parents earned as much as Jack's parents and we even had a temporary unemployment POVERTY drama at a couple of points. However at no time was anyone hitch hiking to work- I just cannot fathom how a decently paid public sector worker was habitually struggling to get to work and was apparently wearing some sort of humiliating trousers during this odd episode. I really wish Big Dave would come on here and do an AMA because there's just so much I want to know about all of this. I can't be arsed making a trifle but I would be prepared to spray a ready made trifle gold and send a picture of it to Big Dave as an incentive to clear this up for us.
I agree.

Re her Dad, I believe, and it’s disgusting, she is cosplaying those who lived through the miners’ strikes, the miners were extremely poor due to the longevity of the strike ( Polish toys were gifted from Polish unions so kids could have an Xmas gift) were extremely poor whilst they were striking fighting for their jobs, communities and just to eat.
According to Wikipedia the firefighter strikes were 2002-03 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002-2003_UK_firefighter_dispute). I very much doubt the story re hitchhiking, there is a huge camaraderie in the service ( like the police) and I doubt it would be tolerated could you imagine the outrage at hitchhiking firefighters arriving late for a shift due to not being able to run a car? Plus her Mum would have been working.

Unions also have funds for those who are vulnerable and miss wages from striking, when applied for, are distributed due to need and having children is prioritised, it’s not a fortune, nor close to actual wages but that’s what subs go towards. Obviously, the longer the strike the less funds there are ( hence why miners relief funds were empty) I think this cosplay really fires up the idea of her fabulous politics. I bet she watched Brassed Off ( good film) and adapted it to her narrative.

just wrote all this and found the exact days they were out for
  • 09:00 Friday 22nd November to 09:00 Saturday 30th November
  • 09:00 Wednesday 4th December to 09:00 Thursday 12th December
  • 09:00 Monday 16th December to 09:00 Tuesday 24th December
Although not great ( made it a tough Xmas) it’s not the miners or dockers strike in terms of longevity, it would have had an impact, but was very survivable especially with a second wage in the house. Her Dad being a union leader would also been involved with the negotiations. As a leftie union supporting Frau this cosplay makes me seriously angry. Her Strike narrative is seriously dubious, even if she was probably party to talk at home about what was happening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

metroglide

The only bit of that apology that is necessary is the first bit. The rest is all justification and about her. Just vile.
FbaG3zMXwAIPd2s.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
“it was a trauma response”

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Narcissists prayer nails it every single time.

• Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Hi Mr headmaster, do you expect your students to learn from their mistakes or is it okay to keep repeating them and performatively apologising afterwards?

• Heart
Reactions: 76