Jack Monroe #38 Will she call her next cat Sue Purrkins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you got that that was teasing! Bizarrely thatā€™s what she got cross about when she talked about tattle back in the halcyon days of April. šŸ˜˜

A36D82F3-608E-4AC3-9E96-48BB7A9D350B.jpeg

I didnā€™t quite understand it at the time, I thought I hated her because she was so pretty (duh! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) but Christina Ricci was my first proper crush. Donā€™t worry, we were similar ages! Soz to go off topic, Jack! Take the cat to the vet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a kind of side note, does anyone else follow Louisa on Insta? Her post from an hour ago just suddenly really gave a tug at my heartstrings. I'm not sure we are meant to post her stuff here so I'll just say it's a gift she's been given, a framed quote about staying strong essentially. I hope she's in an OK place mentally. Despite JM playing the victim card and the whole "she left" thing, there were two people in that relationship and I can only guess how exhausted she must be by it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hope you got that that was teasing! Bizarrely thatā€™s what she got cross about when she talked about tattle back in the halcyon days of April. šŸ˜˜
From pages and pages of discussing her lies and inconsistencies she was very focussed on letting her Stans know that we SAID WE THOUGHT SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH NIGELLA (one person said it once as a joke) and that WE QUESTIONED THE BREED OF HER CAT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That is atrocious, I donā€™t understand how people can be so awful to animals, if you donā€™t want it take it to a shelter, give it away, at worst leave it to fend for itself , but in a bin. Jesus this makes me so angry šŸ˜”
I know. I don't have words, I used them all a long time ago. On anor day, perhaps we can do an off topic rescue animal thread, because there's always good from the bad. How good was it that during covid, pounds were emptied, by good people, for example?

Reactions: 9
Non-human crush :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I liked to *think* he was human, but I'm joining the club...

Not wanting to give too much away to certain TRIANGULATORS, but this one had a very significant impact on my entire life, given what I do for a profession... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have so many thoughts, mostly from yesterday which I was too tired to type, sorry if this is incoherent

I think sheā€™s definitely lurking. I bet sheā€™s gutted she came here so soon now she canā€™t come back. Iā€™d be very suspicious of someone with a new account who was especially vicious about her, because to be honest, Iā€™d think it was her, writing bad stuff and then pretending it was us.

(Take the kitten to the vet)

I think last night was based on a day of us calling her out over her ā€œno holidaysā€ thing (we have the receipts!) and the kitten. And then she just flipped. Itā€™s very manipulative.

Itā€™s so bizarre she has all these cheerleaders on Twitter and that translates to 130 viewers on Instagram. I guess itā€™s because sheā€™s a bit of a pet for the middle classes, they might buy her book for a food bank but they wouldnā€™t want to cook her recipes.

I didnā€™t have a holiday for years when I couldnā€™t afford one. It sucked but I also knew theyā€™re not a human right so I sucked it up. Also, itā€™s different because I teetered on the brink of bankruptcy for years and then fell in. I had no spare money until I actually went under (bankruptcy was a literal lifesaver) I wasnā€™t picking up big Hellmanā€™s contracts, with 6 (did we get to 6?) expensive sideboards.

My husband plays bass guitar too! In fact, we had a little argument yesterday about how many amps are currently in the house.

I am a teenager of the 90s! I actually had a hard candy nail varnish because Iā€™m a spoiled middle class brat (I have such a similar background to Jack, it makes me cough up a lung!) I used to love Just17, Looks and Minx which I still think Iā€™d enjoy now, it was very funny. When I went to the pub in the 90s, sometimes I would (cringe!) wear a bindi (Iā€™m white British) which is something I canā€™t imagine flying with teenagers of today. Also, I had crocheted flares which Iā€™d wear with just pants underneath & a crop top.

(Take the kitten to the vet, please!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
From pages and pages of discussing her lies and inconsistencies she was very focussed on letting her Stans know that we SAID WE THOUGHT SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH NIGELLA (one person said it once as a joke) and that WE QUESTIONED THE BREED OF HER CAT!!!
I wasn't sure, thanks! Bit worried there, trying to be a Very Good Snarker x

• Heart
  • Haha
@crystaleyesd I got butterflies reading about your potential hookup! I am such a romantic at heart and love a good long distance story! Please do keep up updated about how it goes!

My own partner and I very much have an against the odds story with the 'getting together' bit but I daren't reveal too much cos I definitely could end up doxxing myself. We're in a very mundane (aka lovely but no drama) relationship now, but OMG was it crazy! Sorry, that probably sounds super vague a la JM but I love a good romantic story ā¤
Iā€™m a sucker for long-distance / slow burn / against all odds love stories. Wish you could tell more šŸ˜‚ā¤
Thatā€™s lovely it all worked out for you.
I remember reading about this couple a few years ago - the girl was Aussie and the guy was Swedish - they had like a five-year long distance relationship and it was really sweet. After I read the article, I looked them up and was unutterably sad that they werenā€™t together any more šŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Jackā€™s ex. Sheā€™s handling the break up with dignity and Jack is using it for attention.

The only other person Iā€™ve ever seen announce that they were on the edge on Twitter was another attention seeking drama queen like her.

Everyone has their insecurities but sheā€™s been told time and time again that Twitter is not the place to be when sheā€™s feeling low and she wonā€™t listen.

So off she toddles to Insta declaring that itā€™s so much nicer there and then snarky people came along and ruined it.

If you spend your entire life talking cack and having a go at people they are going to react.

Sheā€™s lost over 1000 twitter followers in two weeks. People have had enough and I honestly do not blame them.

Reactions: 31

maf6eygg8tk31.jpg

Not wanting to give too much away to certain TRIANGULATORS, but this one had a very significant impact on my entire life, given what I do for a profession... :LOL:
AE87F9E7-AA72-42A6-AE91-0316CB93FF6B.jpeg

This whole sequence, and the song, just perfection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have so many thoughts, mostly from yesterday which I was too tired to type, sorry if this is incoherent

I think sheā€™s definitely lurking. I bet sheā€™s gutted she came here so soon now she canā€™t come back. Iā€™d be very suspicious of someone with a new account who was especially vicious about her, because to be honest, Iā€™d think it was her, writing bad stuff and then pretending it was us.
Please correct me if I'm wrong (@Yel, you might know the answer to this), but as Jack logged in here, her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) will be on record. This means if she does set up another account in her location, Tattle will be able to tell.

I bet it's never even crossed Jack's mind that Louisa will be hurting too. All she sees is that SHE LEFT poor little Jack all alone, having a breakdown, surrounded by the 57 sideboards they had adopted as a couple.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Hopefully this state-sponsored stipend will help me to buy a house. I mean I'm nearly 30 and can't believe I haven't been gifted one by the Universe when I clearly deserve it! I've only been gifted Tracey Enims and SMEG fridges, but it's hard when you're a little urchin.
Hopefully youā€™ll at least be able to afford a crappy bungalow to keep your smeg, art works and Vivienne Westwood dresses šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I put a Very Strongly Worded 90-day payment clause on my invoice to Vlad and it came in no problem. I'd get straight on that, @heretoreaditall2019, he's probably just at the gym.

150830-putin-01_1e4f0c4f8f2019ac25c4019cffb82d74.fit-760w.jpg

Check out them 1kg hand weights. Macho, macho man.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Secret KGB saboteur of British society? That film has a lot to answer for!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.