Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliejoonm

It was fucking hilarious for the insomniac club. We were all just dawdling about in the wee smol hours and bam.

I feel an affinity with these fraus now. A hooting hivemind.
As a UK frau living in the US it's rare that I'm able to enjoy a chaos in real time. This one was a treat, I was cackling in bed next to my long-suffering wife. It's up there with Georgia Church Suppers as an absolute banger (oo-er) 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ChaosCEO

I’m so baffled, so there’s now some random Bob the Builder housemate who’s been there since last year AND the new stud on the block Burger La Bill who has the working hours of Batman.
What is going on 😂
This has probably been addressed already so my apologies, but if she has another housemate she can’t surely be paying all of the rent anymore can she? Which is what Hunger Hurts 2: Solar lantern boogaloo was about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
I pray that SB is at his father's because imagine the poor lamb waking up in the night for a water/the loo and coming onto the landing to find some strange man in the house that you've never met in your life.

Genuinely worried about his mental health, poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 66

Cack_Conroe

Calling it now:

• Jack will refer to Harold II on Twitter as “divorced” and a “divorcee”
• Harold II will have told Jack he’s in the process of a divorce.
• When it becomes clear he’s not technically divorcing his wife yet, this will become “we’ve not got round to the legal stuff yet, but we’re in the process of separating”.
• And anyway, they only stayed together this long for convenience, they’ve been mentally divorced for many years and are both seeing other people.
• Jack will be stupid enough to believe this.
• She will be prevented from seeing the obvious by her own arrogance and assumption that she is the centre of Harold II’s world.
• If she finally twigs, she will not feel threatened by the wife (let alone guilty), because Jack is the main character, the ex-ish wife isn’t relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

RevEd

Whilst it seems like an interesting read, and I don't wish to dampen the canal's excitement, I am a little concerned it is written by somebody who is firmly sat in the Gender-Critical camp; it seems to easy to just bat away as it fits that particular narrative. Similarly, little mistakes are fine - but with something like that, those mistakes can be used to discredit the entire thing.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER
I actually think that's pretty much it. The wee boy next door to me when I was growing up was like that. He'd see a TV show about the army and he'd be a soldier for a week before becoming a postman or a horse. We used to quite enjoy it. It was very sweet but he was a very funny boy. Jack really should have grown out this nonsense by now.

• Haha
  • Heart

NellieBoo

VIP Member
So she gets back on twitter after 'taking a meeting' at AA so didn't have access to her phone 🙄. Tweets some old shite about forever homes, beach huts, sheds and house boats and THEN decides to tweet a 'heartfelt apology' for being vile and instigating a pile on? Yeah right. She's got google alerts set up. I see you Jack Monroe.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Edie Po

VIP Member
Omg coming from the sex tweet part of the last thread but shut uppp!

This bloke fucked off at 3am and she’s boasting about it? He’s not even starting work he’s going back to his nice clean house? Loooool I’m not furious I feel sorry for you hun, you’re in ur mid 30s getting rinsed through like a naive 21 year old on tinder, but yours didn’t even take you out for a nice dinner first? He really just has to turn up to ur house? Couldn’t be me soz hun x
He didn't even want to do the walk of shame 😔

Just a scuttle in the dark 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
suppose if it becomes apparent that her landlord dad has set her up with a house, blows all the backstory and current pov chat out of the water. No wonder she’s lashing out.
this has been the worst onslaught of abuse against people I’ve seen on Twitter. What possesses these crazed flying monkeys?? Newsflash, Jack wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, squigs
I’ve never seen anything like it and I hope Never to again. And heaven knows, I’m no shrinking violet. I received this from Twitter about Nazi Nana.

145467C2-083D-4D5C-AB91-ADB60F727883.jpeg

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed we’re coming up on thread 400. I hope we get vienettas again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
@RevEd The gender critical pov doesn’t hold any water here for me whatsoever. There’s no mention of it anywhere in the piece, and aside from that I think the piece itself is absolutely fine. Yes there are a couple of tweaks that could be made and I’m surprised to see no mention of fundraising to sue Lee Anderson but she’s largely stuck to the facts. I think it would be unfair, very unfair actually, to discredit this blog because the author has views on one very small/fluid part of Jack’s identity.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Who called it?! One of you lovely people did. Exactly what happened. Delete and offline apology and I’m so sorry for my temper because of trolls.

This could upset Karl for a long time, people have feelings, they are not black holes of empathy and human feeling like Jack. Your shitty apology will not make that go away. She’s such a dick.

• Angry