Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's wanted to do a recipe for seven years, why didn't she (bare with me here - it is a crazy idea) do it within those seven years?
No doubt there will be some turgid self pitying post accompanying the abomination which will explain it :sleep:
She's missed lunchtime, and we're getting closer to dinnertime.

I don't think she's going to bother again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, isn't it strange she's giving away all these big ticket furniture items to friends instead of selling them when she's apparently so broke?

Makes you think.
Has anyone checked ebay or FB marketplace in Thorpebay for green sofas and cotswold sideboards?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's missed lunchtime, and we're getting closer to dinnertime.

I don't think she's going to bother again.
So much for a recipe every day 😂

I've realised my granola is her saying how everyone knows how much she LOVES raising other creators profiles. This is a breathtaking lie. She is entirely selfish. And hostile to other (often amateur) creators. Trifles, the platinum pudding, meals described as 'dog sick' and no threat to her position as budget cook. I suppose she does LOVE raising profiles but only to mock and belittle.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I could only watch two minutes. In that time we got a) completely unprofessional by leaving for a long period b) a mention of the Groucho Club c) man sidling up to her d) manic inane laughing at duck all e) chopping up stuff with no explanation why until questioned.
She has the voice of a much older person.

Earlier, someone else was talking about those irritating people who laugh a bit too loud, are too enthusiastic, cackle manically at things that genuinely aren’t funny, and the like. This is her to a tee. She’s an introvert’s worst nightmare. I need a lie down in a quiet room after mere minutes of this vid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Friends feared Vanessa Feltz was drinking custard again? 😂
Custard is just custard isn't it? Not a name for some street drug?
I thought it was a chaos I'd missed - a pic of a tiny headed Jack in a pink frock and her that was drinking custard.

I've finally got an avatar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So much for a recipe every day 😂

I've realised my granola is her saying how everyone knows how much she LOVES raising other creators profiles. This is a breathtaking lie. She is entirely selfish. And hostile to other (often amateur) creators. Trifles, the platinum pudding, meals described as 'dog sick' and no threat to her position as budget cook. I suppose she does LOVE raising profiles but only to mock and belittle.
Ugh yes, and remember so many of her critics have their “little recipe blogs”.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Where to start? I always thought nobody could be more annoying than Bonnie Langford but this is next level.
Me me me. Rude. Chaotic and stupid. Irritating as duck.
I've just noticed why is she using such a small knife to chop her veg and her knife technique is making me wince that she's going to slip 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has already been said, but I think the AM teaser also laid out the possibility of Jack Monroe having behaved in a way that was actually criminally dishonest in its lack of accountability rather than stupidly disingenuous.
This is what I’ve been musing

Reactions: 19
I could only watch two minutes. In that time we got a) completely unprofessional by leaving for a long period b) a mention of the Groucho Club c) man sidling up to her d) manic inane laughing at duck all e) chopping up stuff with no explanation why until questioned.
Oh God, you missed the ’it’s black pasta and if you don’t have that, eat it in the dark‘ & ‘sensuous, inky, embracing darkness of black pasta’ guff. It literally got worse and worse. And then even worse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Yes, isn't it strange she's giving away all these big ticket furniture items to friends instead of selling them when she's apparently so broke?

Makes you think.
I’m up for one of those Cotswold sideboards! I’d piggy back it back to mine! 😂 Honestly I’m dumbfounded at that photo earlier! I have never seen pics of her home like that! How on earth are people not seeing this? 🤷🏽‍♀️😳

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ugh yes, and remember so many of her critics have their “little recipe blogs”.
She never even mentions small food businesses in Southend. No local markets, no local food events. She never travels round Essex to explore the food 'scene'.
It's all Asda.
Baffling. Almost as though she has no interest or curiosity about food at all.
Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Jamie Oliver's new 1 pot show :p
I'm pleased for him but absolutely devastated that you're not, in fact, Molly, like I first imagined, hinting at the time and date of the big release. Or maybe you are and the timing is to coincidence with THAT MAN'S new show? Makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.