Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start? I always thought nobody could be more annoying than Bonnie Langford but this is next level.
Me me me. Rude. Chaotic and stupid. Irritating as fuck.
I could only watch two minutes. In that time we got a) completely unprofessional by leaving for a long period b) a mention of the Groucho Club c) man sidling up to her d) manic inane laughing at fuck all e) chopping up stuff with no explanation why until questioned.

Reactions: 33
I read this yesterday- love the line “is there nothing he can do”

Reactions: 25
Hey we have the same pic.

What is Molly doing? Has she done a Jack and not going to bother to deliver.

Reactions: 9
The aspic hoops .... quote from my youngest child "The only time I would eat that is if I was dead and some maniac was shoving it down my throat in an attempt to reanimate me"
This made me think of Owen Jones, who may or may not have murdered one or more people. I think we’re getting close to establishing a potential MO, Frauen. Jack is clearly involved somehow (on topic).

Reactions: 23
I'm intrigued, what post were you looking for?

Reactions: 9
But you can save me from this madness.

(Forgetting what did and didn’t exist in her Instagram world.

There is a picture of a radio from late last year, gifted from mum it seems- is that new?)

Reactions: 31
She took him once, years ago. She ruined it by texting and tweeting through the film.
Oh and drank a bottle of soy sauce because she thought it was a bottle of coke or something.

Reactions: 32
Oooooo What's happening on Monday at 8.30?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.