Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How big are playstations now that you can't fit them in a bedroom if it has a double bed in it?
My son's ps5 is 31/2" x 10" x 16". They stand upright so take up very little space. Obviously you need a tv or monitor too.

Reactions: 25
They are only for the surplus spoons.

Reactions: 19
Mysterious!

Has Little Owen Jones, who almost definitely isn't a murderer, decided on who he wants to be his baby momma?
Got ur number off the dog collar. Need uterus. U up for it hun? Got turkey baster and everything. £50 cover it? Txt me bk hunni xx

Reactions: 63
I want to be careful and not place too much pressure on Molly. She's carrying an awful lot on her shoulders. I'm happy for her to be part of a slow process that helps to delegitimize Jack as a credible source of information, support, and knowledge. She doesn't have to do it alone.

Reactions: 95
My son's ps5 is 31/2" x 10" x 16". They stand upright so take up very little space. Obviously you need a tv or monitor too.
Crazy Jack, good job she didn't try to squeeze that in a room with a double bed. It would never have worked

Reactions: 36
It’s not only the squigs who lack critical thinking sadly. Those who book her to appear on news channels and in printed media also, disappointingly, lack critical thought. Knowing what I now know about Jack, this whole thing *points* has left me lacking trust in the media as a whole.
having seen how little time it has taken this canal to critique her output and find errors in her figures makes me see that the media do none of this fact checking before allowing her on. That surely means they do it with others too. Sad.

Reactions: 46
Jack does the rounds with Middle Class Men who think they can talk poverty into extinction. If it's not Owen Jones, she's sitting down with James O'Brien or Russell Brand.

Reactions: 47
Again, I don't begrudge anyone nice things, I'm a spender and homewares is one of my fave things to buy. But I'm not sitting here pretending to boil soap as I can't afford shampoo and begging people on the Internet for money.

View attachment 1508267
Yes, exactly. And I don’t think people should have to pawn their gifted rings to get by, either. I would rather skip a meal every day for five years than pawn my engagement ring. It’s the fact for years now she has deliberately projected this blatantly false image of barely scraping by to garner money and sympathy and to fill the begging bowl (and maybe this is just me but I also get the sense that she kept the rings as some sort of weird trophy rather than because of genuine sentimentality)

Reactions: 28
I would like to see a short account of Jack's appalling track record with pets, I won't dredge it all up again but just using a time-line from the guinea pigs, rabbit and kitten(s) might shock some of her supporters.

Reactions: 44
I saw The Little One interviewing people at Extinction Rebellion at Marble Arch in 2019 and he’s got bizarre mannerisms.
He was darting and skipping around like a leprechaun (like seriously he must mainline redbull) with protesters looking politely bemused but also like they secretly wanted to swat him away like an irritating insect.

(I quite liked him then and was chuffed, since he’s got on my wick something awful)

Really makes you think

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.