Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign so far of our Jacky entering the fray regarding the dreadful inflation figures, although her sock account is arguing away on the Twitter this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️ C’mon our wee smol pixie activist, where are you, are you putting the finishing touches to the VBI, it’s midday we require solutions. Martin Lewis would have been all over this if he wasn’t on his hols, luckily I’ve noticed the squigs are coming into bat for you, but they can’t do it all for you, time for action, get that prospective MP ambition into play 👍🏾

A squig speaks….

C5C71CC0-3275-4600-B3CB-0A7D4DCCC7B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
But is yours a rather fetching Tiggy & Bo bag because therein lies the magic
I prefer a nice Mulberry bag myself. I buy one whenever I get an advance, wreck it, make sure it’s battered and not looked after, and that way, I can sell it when times get tough.

Joined fairly recently and have read the wiki but how did we work out Jack has an Emin? Is it an original rather than a print? It doesn't seem like something even SHE would be mental enough to shout about given the value.
She has mentioned it. A friend gave it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I prefer a nice Mulberry bag myself. I buy one whenever I get an advance, wreck it, make sure it’s battered and not looked after, and that way, I can sell it when times get tough.

She has mentioned it. A friend gave it to her.
It used to get mentioned a lot

Reactions: 18
28th May 2020: I HAVE NO CHILDCARE
29th May 2020: my son is with his Dad - we split childcare (on live TV in response to Ruth and Eamonn Easter Island Holmes)
But literally can't lie.
I think Jack explained this as the shared care was co-parenting. As this was very obviously not the same as help with childcare, Jack had NO HELP with childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The ONS were demonstrably working on this prior to Jack's involvement though, right? Didn't we find an article about it prior to Jack's viral tweet? Pretty sure we did but happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope she does produce it. I mean she made such a song and dance and even got yer mans estate to allow the use of the name. Its the least she can do in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I might have got in before a hasty delete

1660737580951.png

IANAL, but the way I read that is that the person will only be paying £24.74. Not the increase she's claiming.

Luff maffs, me.

EDIT: too slow. Shall wait for the bit of the letter where she proves she's not talking out of her arse because she's thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I dunno, says a fellow vintage frau, did you see the apothecary drawers in the kitchen? 🤔
100% agree on the crockery & cutlery, just car boot tat.
TBH Mrs.F without actually being able to see / feel in real life I remain suspicious that they are repro not original. V tough call so I may be completely wrong.
On topic Jack, you really are not that special.💅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyway, god, the THE DRAMA! Someone please tell her she’s downsizing, not going into the Big House.

Why isn’t she fretting about finding a flat? :chinny reckon:
Currently grunking so not sure if this has been mentioned already...

If she loves all her belongings that much and she's downsizing temporarily to save to buy, why doesn't she put it all into storage?

I realise that it would cost but if she's been forking out/affording 90% of her income on rent all this time, surely she could factor in the cost of a cheap storage unit with the money she'll be saving?

I suppose that wouldn't pull at the heartstrings so much though 🤔

( side note - I always think of Pharell Williams Frontin' when I see grunking and sing I was just grunkin' 🎶 in my mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They've taken it from one of those crappy websites that works out peoples net worth. It's bollocks, I doubt she's even worth one.
No I doubt she's anywhere near one, she pisses her money away. She could have been quite easily if she put the work in, all the opportunities were there for her to make a lucrative career. But she's lazy, entitled and addicted to Twitter, so she'll never achieve anything great. Borbora was on the right track.

Reactions: 24
Just dropping this in again for newbies…”rolling monthly basis”
Fxcking Hellmans! So how the heckin heck is she trapped in a rolling- contract- fixed- rental contract? She couldn’t lie straight in bed 😡.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1505983

IANAL, but the way I read that is that the person will only be paying £24.74. Not the increase she's claiming.

Luff maffs, me.

EDIT: too slow. Shall wait for the bit of the letter where she proves she's not talking out of her arse because she's thick as mince.
It actually says on that image - you will pay the maximum charge (£24.74) or the actual cost of your care (£180.81), whichever is the lower amount.

So yeah the person will be paying £24.74.

Laser focussed. Forensic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

View attachment 1505983

Luff maffs, me.

You pay the maximum charge or actual cost, whichever is lower. I would consider that the payable amount was the £24?
That’s what I thought @OkTinkerbell

Reactions: 44

View attachment 1505983

Luff maffs, me.

What bit of ‘whichever is the lower amount’ doesn’t she understand? #forensic

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.