Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always been better in smaller spaces with less stuff which is why she’s been struggling in a 5 bedroom house on her own for 2 years with loads of stuff.

I’m sure a tiny minimalist place will suddenly mean she’s different*

* I’m verging on being a hoarder so I don’t judge on that score. But I don’t kid myself I’d be super tidy in a small space

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20220816-230213_Twitter.jpg

She deleted that last tweet as she realised she has claimed to have read one of these absolute bangers......readers, she has not read it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
To be fair my phone did recently pocket text my Mum with a message that just said ‘Ma.’ and a load of gifs of the rat from ratatouille.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Bless her grifting little heart, why would it take her poor, broke a$$ SIX MONTHS to declutter the crappy bungalow she’s only lived in for a few years?? Here I thought she couldn’t even afford to buy shower gel.

We moved house relatively recently. It only took a couple of weeks to sort, discard, and pack the accumulated piles of things from a house we’d lived in for 15 years, with kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Fairly new to all this so please bear with me. I have some questions though….

Jacks latest slop recipe says you put cold water and spaghetti in a “large nonstick pan”, bring it to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.

You also cook it for another 1 minute after you’ve added all the other slop.

How can overall “fuel time” be 12 minutes?

Does this mean she can bring a large pan of cold water to the boil in 60 seconds?

Am I missing something here? Or is this just expert level chef stuff is mere mortals wouldn’t understand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
That’s my theory. I think she’s reached a crunch point. He’s at the age where he can say he no longer wishes to see a parent and the court will listen to his wishes so she needs to step up. Or her relationship with him is over.

Whether she wants that for their relationship or because the optics look tit I don’t know.
I'm imagining more of a less dramatic scenario where SB is just being a standard almost teen who'd prefer to be near his friends rather than being carted off to southend for slop suppers. If so honestly it would be showing a real maturity for Jack to move to put his needs first.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My cat walked across my keyboard and accidentally opened a Patreon with multiple tiers. Now I’m getting thousands a month in my account and I can’t work out how to login and refund people.
Talking of patreon, whilst looking for something else, I found this
AD5D5616-C681-4586-9B6C-FAA2453E70B1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
To be fair my phone did recently pocket text my Mum with a message that just said ‘Ma.’ and a load of gifs of the rat from ratatouille.
My mum sent me a message the other day about Jane McDonald being in a cave on a tv show.
reader, I wish it was a mistake but sadly she meant to send it.

Does this mean she can bring a large pan of cold water to the boil in 60 seconds?

Am I missing something here? Or is this just expert level chef stuff is mere mortals wouldn’t understand?
yes absolutely! X

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My thoughts exactly. I occasionally texted by mistake while my phone was in my pocket but it was always stuff like "!!!++eee123;", not coherent sentences. She's full of tit.
Exactly--the odds of her iPhone randomly sending texts that are made up of actual words? There are 7,893,600 possible combinations five letters using the English alphabet. There are about 9,000 five letter words in English. So, the odds aren't good just for one word. Much less a string of "randomly" typed words.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.