Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok crazy theory, SB wants to live with his dad full time because of school etc and being close to friends and he's of an age where that matters a lot so Jack is moving closer to facilitate that, hence only needing a one bed as SB would only be occasionally staying. Hence the previous references to this being a whole new era of focusing on relationship with SB etc. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 86
Why is she getting rid of the egg chair, freezer and barbecue when she has no idea where she's moving? It may be a small flat but have a large garden. It might have a large kitchen or utility area with room for a freezer.

Not said this for a while, but make it make sense.

ETA @Dogrose there first.
Great minds! Doesn’t she realise how much she’s telling on herself that she’s apparently built her Smaug’s hoard from scratch in 10 years whilst being supposedly poverty stricken the entire time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Bloody hell Fraus - I’m only just caught up. You’ve been BUSY.

Facebook provided me with a lovely memory this evening and I’m pleased to demonstrate my JackPath is 6 years old. It went downhill from here.

Incidentally, my follow up comment reminded me that this was spurred by her threatening to sue the Times Higher for saying she was a controversial honorary doctorate holder (this was when she was calling herself Dr Monroe), along with Jimmy Saville and Clement Freud. She was *livid*.

Dick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
My favourite thing about this thread is how it snowballs.. one funny post which leads directly into another funny one and then a third and so on. And it just gets funnier and funnier 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Bloody hell Fraus - I’m only just caught up. You’ve been BUSY.

Facebook provided me with a lovely memory this evening and I’m pleased to demonstrate my JackPath is 6 years old. It went downhill from here.

Incidentally, my follow up comment reminded me that this was spurred by her threatening to sue the Times Higher for saying she was a controversial honorary doctorate holder (this was when she was calling herself Dr Monroe), along with Jimmy Saville and Clement Freud. She was *livid*.

Dick.
impressive, Groovy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok crazy theory, SB wants to live with his dad full time because of school etc and being close to friends and he's of an age where that matters a lot so Jack is moving closer to facilitate that, hence only needing a one bed as SB would only be occasionally staying. Hence the previous references to this being a whole new era of focusing on relationship with SB etc. :unsure:
That’s my theory. I think she’s reached a crunch point. He’s at the age where he can say he no longer wishes to see a parent and the court will listen to his wishes so she needs to step up. Or her relationship with him is over.

Whether she wants that for their relationship or because the optics look tit I don’t know.

Reactions: 41
I have grunked most of the evening. It’s just all such a load of bollocks isn’t it?

Doesn’t she mean given rather than ‘donated’? Otherwise it makes her friends sound like deserving causes on whom she is bestowing her patronage.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.