Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't Panic

This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash. We’d all dearly love to follow our passions. If I didn’t have rent to pay, I’d write to my heart’s content and volunteer a couple of days a week in an animal shelter. But I can’t put up a Patreon and expect others to fund me while I do that. Which is why I work, earn money, and fit the things I love in part time. Like every other adult who isn’t independently wealthy.
Has she ever had a ‘proper’ job since The Poverty? Genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

FreezePeach

I get such a buzz from decluttering. We've moved several times in our marriage and every time it's glorious to send stuff off to people who need things we don't use and sell a few bits to help with the cost of moving.
I shudder to think what's in all those snake baskets.

• Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
  • Sick

CEB1980

What was that other Terribly Exciting Thing the other week she kept going on about that she couldn't talk about, did she ever post anything more about that?

Maybe she sends all her faithful followers a private message to let them know what all these Terribly Exciting Things are. All done when she's on the loo, of course.
my understanding is that the “exciting thing“ is generally thought to have been a misleading/vague hint towards the upcoming apparently life changing stuff around having to move, but framed in such a way that people thought she was going to be announcing a fun/opportunity like Strictly, but were then sympathetic to apparent sudden bad fortune

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Everything about her screams middle class. I mean how many people these days really have real fireplaces as opposed to, ya know, radiators? Or gas ‘fireplaces’ in older houses like my dad?
Or Am I the one who’s out of touch here? Do loads of people in actual fact have real fireplaces on which they burn wood and dance around singing pagan songs in honour of Goddess Jack, Rinser of Hoops and Slayer of White Wingers? I actually don’t even know what’s normal anymore.
Rural properties without mains gas etc often have open fireplaces and solid fuel stoves, I have lived in 6 such properties, and wood is quicker to get going than coal etc.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Grunting from page 8 so send staminos but I had a Jackesque moment today.

Was listening to my choons when walking to the Post Office to send my Vinted bits and pieces (no hardcore pawn for me). When I pulled my phone out of my bag to get ready to pay, for whatever reason Spotify and Facebook had decided to have their eyes meet and, via the ‘share’ button, I was one tap away from letting everyone on my FB list know I was listening to a song that’s title translates to ‘Big Tits’.

Pissed myself laughing at the counter but for SO MANY REASONS couldn’t fully disclose why.

Point is - nothing published despite that being a two-click command, and my phone was unlocked as I walked half a mile. There is no way Jack’s phone performed the gymnastics she claimed it did.

Anyway, enjoy.

Spooky! I am actually listening to that song this very moment! Are you in my phone?!!!
The Zeit album is in the cd player non stop!!!

• Haha
  • Wow