Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Ralf Little is making a tit out of himself I’m going to post this really uncomfortable interview he did with Louise Wener from Sleeper. He starts by letting her know he used to wank over her. He’s such a creep and he’s a classic example of one of those people who virtue signals (badly) because they’re attempting to over correct for their previous behaviour. He’s probably hoping no one finds out what a creep he really is.

Totally spot on, same goes for that complete cretin Frankie Boyle. Told the most offensive completely unfunny jokes, made a living out if it, now is the equivalent of James bleeping O'Brien on Twitter, another awful man. There is honestly nothing worse than a holier than thou middle aged man.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I lurked Georgia Church Suppers in real time (I am sure there are many others doing the same now) and couldn't join to comment at the time but honestly, comedy moment of the year and wouldn't you just die of embarrassment if that was you? How teflon is this person?!
I missed the Georgia Church Suppers so it went right over my head when AM surfaced and mentioned it. Then I found myself here.

Reactions: 25
What happened July 30th? Molly? Whatever it was has been her 30 day peak. Searches basicay exclusively for tattle, her recipes aren’t even receiving enough search volume to register on Google trends (they have to meet a secret arbitrary threshold as if the sample size is too small it could potentially be identifying?). Pls remember this is in the midsts of a CoL crisis she’s meant to be a pivotal part in navigating the poorsTM through? It’s all a Twitter echo chamber/scrounge economy. What a joke!

View attachment 1501717View attachment 1501718
1st of August was Molly’s pinned post. So... must be related. Yay.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've told Archduke the whole sorry saga about Jack this evening, his response was 'don't be fooled by the rocks that she's got, she's just Jackie from the the block'. We can't work out if she had a little now she has a lot (of spoons) or if she started with a lot and now has more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Screenshot 2022-08-15 22.08.49.png

The word you are looking for is pitifully, you ocean going quarterwit.

Let me help, one might say turnout for the debate was pitifully low. Or one might say Big Dave and Mrs H wept piteously as they realised just how stupid and uneducated their obnoxious daughter is. Go well, Pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
The itv news is on, some bloke interviewing karl starmer. He had mentioned everybody telling off the government for the cost of living etc, everybody that is, however no pixies were mentioned. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Twitter fraus, has it all gone quiet from Jack and her Squig-or-Sock army?

That did feel like something nasty was brewing earlier.

Reactions: 19
I might be late to the party but did we know that WayBack Machine also works for bits of twitter? Including deleted tweets it happened to trawl? And now deleted handles? I found the start of the patreon!

And loads on the old Ms handle (can probably look for the others too)

Sorry if this is old news 🤣
If it wasn't for the date stamp I'd think those tweets had been posted tonight. Nothing has changed - still claiming to be skint, rattling the tip jar, weird defensiveness about the amount of time spent on Twitter, pass-agg comments about her Patreon (if people were complaining, she mustn't have been providing any content back then either). Literally the only difference is the jump from 80 hour working weeks to 100.

Absolutely zero personal growth in five years despite the copious therapy and opportunities she's been afforded. 🤡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.