Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter fraus, has it all gone quiet from Jack and her Squig-or-Sock army?

That did feel like something nasty was brewing earlier.
Fairly quiet. Jack is currently droning on about the Tories. Apparently they're not very nice and some of them may even be corrupt. My mind is blown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Oh Ralph, you're really not aware of Jack's work are you?

Tax returns? Jack doesn't know them.

View attachment 1500947
Yep. It’s all logged in tax returns because of the tax deductions you claim - which is a benefit to you. If these people had donated direct to the charity instead of to your personal account, they could have claimed the tax deduction instead. Ralf, mate - you think this is a good look? 🤔

Reactions: 59
Could you imagine trying to control what's happening on twitter, all the while knowing that someone is about to publish an article about you (which by the sound of it is at least a 15 minute read) that has the potential to bring everything crashing down?

She must be bricking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What happened July 30th? Molly? Whatever it was has been her 30 day peak. Searches basicay exclusively for tattle, her recipes aren’t even receiving enough search volume to register on Google trends (they have to meet a secret arbitrary threshold as if the sample size is too small it could potentially be identifying?). Pls remember this is in the midsts of a CoL crisis she’s meant to be a pivotal part in navigating the poorsTM through? It’s all a Twitter echo chamber/scrounge economy. What a joke!

View attachment 1501717View attachment 1501718
She posted Hunger Hurts 2 on July 31st, and Molly did her 'Jack Monroe is a liar' on August 1st.
I guess on July 30th it was the pitiful pre Hunger posts from Jack - 'I'm working on something - please be gentle with me'.
Barf.

Reactions: 44
Send information-o’s to 1 Grunka St, Grunkaland.
Anyway has Jack done a GoHenry style fraud chaos with the haunted rings the “fwiend” took to the pawn shop or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I lurked Georgia Church Suppers in real time (I am sure there are many others doing the same now) and couldn't join to comment at the time but honestly, comedy moment of the year and wouldn't you just die of embarrassment if that was you? How teflon is this person?!
Her embarrassment gene was surgically removed, replaced by extra ego

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fairly quiet. Jack is currently droning on about the Tories. Apparently they're not very nice and some of them may even be corrupt. My mind is blown.
Killing Eve vibes from when Villanellle goes to the art gallery and loudly says this is so BORRRIINNNGGGGG (if you haven't seen it is on youtube, also a masterpiece)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2022-08-15 22.29.38.png

That's almost word for word what I thought about your shameless 'Poverty Hangover' blog post. One last big squeeze of the pay pigs before it all comes crashing down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Have we seen this?

I am admittedly lazily grunking so I might have missed it...
This persons blog intrigues me… they claim to be a lawyer and most of the blog consists of conspiracy theories and some pretty extreme antivax stuff, I wonder what spurred them to write about Jack?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.