Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has always been the same, hasn't she? Same tit, different year, different people to snark at. She'll never be any different.
I think she was grifting from a young age. But not necessarily for money, probably sad fishing for attention, sympathy and treats. She'll never change. She could go to prison for fraud and she'd still come out a narc, claiming her innocence whilst blaming everyone around her. It's horribly fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Out of curiosity, how does Jack get to see these abusive, trolling tweets if they limit who can reply? Soz if I’m sounding thick. Do her followers tag or DM the comments to her. If so, why would they do that, if not to stir up drama?

Reactions: 29
I’m maybe being a bit cold but I genuinely don’t think that at 34-years-old, anyone has to step in.

Solely my opinion, but I don’t think Jack is vulnerable. I think she’s scheming and devious and is now panicking because someone has rattled her cage. She is the only one responsible for her actions and if this is her chickens coming home to roost, then she’ll have to deal with it.

I reckon her parents, previous partners, friends have tried to guide her many, many times before and everyone has a breaking point. She talks about people being mean and then complaining when they get the same back - this is EXACTLY what is happening to her, and she can’t handle it. How many times can you say to someone “stay off Twitter” or “you’re the one who perpetuates this, time after time”? I’ve no doubt some people in her life have enabled her but I also think you probably couldn’t get her to do anything she doesn’t want to do.

Someone said last week - apologies, I can’t remember who it was - but it was a genuine question about why her AA sponsor doesn’t do more. I’ve been lucky enough to sponsor and it really is a privilege - but there’s no way I’m responsible for that person and if I offer guidance through the Steps and show them what worked for me, I accept it’s up to them to take it. And if I see them acting in damaging behaviours, then unless it was life or death, I wouldn’t bring it up but they have to see themselves that it’s damaging and want to discuss it.

I hope this doesn’t come across as me having a pop at anyone, that’s not my intention. I just think she’s big enough to manufacture this tit show so she’s big enough to work her way out.
Hear, hear, you expressed this so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sneaking back to say Jimmy Nail is trending on Twitter and that deleted tweet from 2017 is absolutely astonishing. Jack Monroe established patreon grifter since 2017. How many thousands of pounds have they rinsed people of?
What is the Jimmy Nail thing on here about anyway? Dare I ask 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldn't pay her rent but has visited Vegas twice and already has 47 tattoos?

Listen it is a free world, put whatever you want on your body but surely that has to have cost a couple of bob?

I think Vegas might be my aneurysm and I have only been here for 24hrs :oops:
May I please take this opportunity to mention the Georgian cook book.
it was, and continues to be, my very own aneurism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Couldn't pay her rent but has visited Vegas twice and already has 47 tattoos?

Listen it is a free world, put whatever you want on your body but surely that has to have cost a couple of bob?

I think Vegas might be my aneurysm and I have only been here for 24hrs :oops:
There’s also the tattoos she got in that super cheap budget destination, Brooklyn.

Edit: I always like to put a receipt when I mention these things because I’m forensic.

42F84CB2-3527-4033-B7FC-C09067944F5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Georgian cook book was my peak Jack too.

Interested to hear what peaked people who were on to her earlier than me?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
While Ralf Little is making a tit out of himself I’m going to post this really uncomfortable interview he did with Louise Wener from Sleeper. He starts by letting her know he used to wank over her. He’s such a creep and he’s a classic example of one of those people who virtue signals (badly) because they’re attempting to over correct for their previous behaviour. He’s probably hoping no one finds out what a creep he really is.

I once read an article in Popbitch about him which made me have a rethink about him...it was about his attitude and behaviour towards as girlfriend of his which made me change my mind about him. The comment about him over correcting his poor behaviour is spot on👍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Out of curiosity, how does Jack get to see these abusive, trolling tweets if they limit who can reply? Soz if I’m sounding thick. Do her followers tag or DM the comments to her. If so, why would they do that, if not to stir up drama?
I thought if you wanted to DM someone they had to be following you first? Or is that not always the case?
I know she searches her name, so tagged or not she can always go looking for what people are saying. Which seems like a bit of a fool's errand, but boo, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s probably pissing loads because she’s double or triple dosing her ADHD meds - cotton mouth/extreme thirst still affects me, and I take a ~normal~ amount.

I recently went up to the highest dose and boy after 3 days I’d had enough; I wasn’t falling asleep till around 1am, sleeping fitfully and then awake for the day at 6am. Had enough of that no sleep shite with my last baby who appeared to be allergic to sleep until she was 5. Dropped back down and got a small dose of instant release top up instead.

Seeing the times of Tweets I’m more convinced than ever that she’s abusing them.

Reactions: 33
She’s probably pissing loads because she’s double or triple dosing her ADHD meds - cotton mouth/extreme thirst still affects me, and I take a ~normal~ amount.

I recently went up to the highest dose and boy after 3 days I’d had enough; I wasn’t falling asleep till around 1am, sleeping fitfully and then awake for the day at 6am. Had enough of that no sleep shite with my last baby who appeared to be allergic to sleep until she was 5. Dropped back down and got a small dose of instant release top up instead.

Seeing the times of Tweets I’m more convinced than ever that she’s abusing them.
I’ve also thought this for a long, long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought if you wanted to DM someone they had to be following you first? Or is that not always the case?
I know she searches her name, so tagged or not she can always go looking for what people are saying. Which seems like a bit of a fool's errand, but boo, I guess.
Jack’s DMs are open do elderly men can message her to tell them they are so poor they are eating toothpaste.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.