Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to slightly derail but am watching Kath and Kim….🦉🍾
It's a sign of how genuinely batshit she's been the past while that the braiding her hair thing was largely just giggled at and moved on. Like...what the duck was that.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This just sounds so exhausting to me.
I’d make a terrible grifter.
Yeah, me too. I've got covid so I'm isolating and kind neighbours have been bringing round groceries and paracetamol, and I feel incredibly uncomfortable until I've paid them for what they've brought round.

The thought of just sitting here raking in £000s and not doing anything in exchange brings me out in a cold sweat. As for the thought of taking in money people think they're giving to charity and then not passing it over, I feel ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Did one tell her about her pelvic floor excersises. I do mine even now andvi havent had a baby in years. I also dont pee every 5 mins.

All the more remarkable her pelvic floor is still suffering when she had a section.
[/QUOTE]
To be fair (and I hate to be), it’s the weight of the baby lying on your bladder that fucks it rather than the vaginal exit. My pelvic floor is destroyed by enormously heavy babies and c sections.

i don’t do my kegels anywhere near as much as I should though and I pee a lot less than she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I might be late to the party but did we know that WayBack Machine also works for bits of twitter? Including deleted tweets it happened to trawl? And now deleted handles? I found the start of the patreon!

And loads on the old Ms handle (can probably look for the others too)

Sorry if this is old news 🤣
She really has always been the same, hasn't she? Same tit, different year, different people to snark at. She'll never be any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry I’ve not read the full thread - I’m trying to get through. It moves so fast! What the HECKING hell is Ralph Littles deal. He’s got his head so far up her arse that I can see his forehead when she speaks.

Pack it in, Lurchio. You’re putting me off me slop

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd like to see Jack as guest chef(I say that lightly), on MasterChef Australia, for a full week. She wouldn't be able to last a week and the contestants would wipe the floor with her. I'd like to see it all unravel though 😂😂😂.
Truth is, she's not a chef. She's not a presenter, she's not a grafter. She IS a grifter, seems to be the only thing she's capable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
While Ralf Little is making a tit out of himself I’m going to post this really uncomfortable interview he did with Louise Wener from Sleeper. He starts by letting her know he used to wank over her. He’s such a creep and he’s a classic example of one of those people who virtue signals (badly) because they’re attempting to over correct for their previous behaviour. He’s probably hoping no one finds out what a creep he really is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
All the more remarkable her pelvic floor is still suffering when she had a section.
To be fair (and I hate to be), it’s the weight of the baby lying on your bladder that fucks it rather than the vaginal exit. My pelvic floor is destroyed by enormously heavy babies and c sections.

i don’t do my kegels anywhere near as much as I should though and I pee a lot less than she does.
[/QUOTE]

I doubt she's peeing as much as she says. With Jack I expect being a Twitter laughing stock has triggered her attack response and she's actually emitting a powerful venom which she uses to paralyse her prey before crushing it with her strong mandibles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
A girl I was at uni with shagged Ralf but I can’t remember the tea. It was either that he had a big dong or a little un. So that’s useful.

I’ll get me coat

• Haha
Reactions: 112
If anyone is sending her money via the tip jar link, how can she differentiate between a tip for her or intended donation to TT? If she’s seen to be implying in any way (as per Ralf’s interpretation) that all funds are going to charity and then uses resulting donations as income as per her other tip jar statements, what would that be classed as, legally speaking?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
A little ditty 'bout Jack & Ralf,
Two bell end twits chatting pony in the hell land,
Jack, she ain't gonna be a tv star,
Ralf, he's deluded and clueless 'bout the tipjar,

Oh yeah the grift goes on,
Long after the thrill of spending it's gone,
Oh yeah the grift goes on,
Long after the thrill of spending it's gone,
They tweet on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sneaking back to say Jimmy Nail is trending on Twitter and that deleted tweet from 2017 is absolutely astonishing. Jack Monroe established patreon grifter since 2017. How many thousands of pounds have they rinsed people of?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Jimmy Nail is trending on Twitter and I shan’t look to see if it’s connected to our smol pixie but in my (tender) heart I believe it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If anyone is sending her money via the tip jar link, how can she differentiate between a tip for her or intended donation to TT? If she’s seen to be implying in any way (as per Ralf’s interpretation) that all funds are going to charity and then uses resulting donations as income as per her other tip jar statements, what would that be classed as, legally speaking?
I have no answers, but I’m awaiting something to come from this eagerly. It’s blatantly unfair.

Reactions: 19
Surprised Jack hasn’t been arselicking pippa crerer today on her new position as political editor of the guardian

I wonder if pippa likes grifter stories

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jimmy Nail is trending on Twitter and I shan’t look to see if it’s connected to our smol pixie but in my (tender) heart I believe it is.
I just treated myself and Mr Barzie to Ain’t No Doubt (she’s lying) full blast. I think I’m about to be single. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.