Jack Monroe #363 I regret to inform you Jack Monroe has done another tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap these threads move fast. I'm usually on the Ingham thread which moves somewhat slower.

Gave up grunking and the will to live after hearing Jack's attempt at poetry - secondhand embarrassment doesn't even begin to describe it.

Even Rik Mayall's piss-take poetry flows better than that shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jack talks about loads of other people's experiences in this TedTalk. She even likens 'tightening your belt' to a man who hung himself with his belt. Sensitive as ever, Jack.

Watch her smirk throughout, she's an absolute charlatan.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
The thing that gets me about her running for MP is can you imagine when a squig comes to her office in need of support etc
Squig, Excuse me pet, i am a poor waif and me and the young uns have not means too feed ourselves,

Her, " oh for crying out loud, here! * hands her one of her slop manuals* " can't you see i am currently in lights off mode, i havent cooked in days because i dont do that when misery hits. You nothing of what i endure.....

She really does remind me of Mrs Bennet in pride and prejudice. ' have some compassion for my poor nerves, they no nothing of what vi suffer!'

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It astounds me that someone who makes money from being a cook can make so many disgusting sounding recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It astounds me that someone who makes money from being a cook can make so many disgusting sounding recipes
I think it all depends on what definition of "cook" is being used. To be honest it's like letting a 5 year old who thinks they're a unicorn loose in the kitchen and then covering everything in sprinkles or sheep droppings

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or as an MP

Waif: I need help. I don't have enough to pay my energy bill

JM: Oh you think you have it bad. In my day I had no power, no shower gel and could only rince sauce off hoops for dinner...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
And btw, I don't believe for one minute her 'story' about the old man who rang her saying he ate toothpaste to stay alive. That was an old diet trick from decades ago for people trying to lose weight - clean your teeth and the minty taste will take away the hunger. Take it from me, it doesn't, and never did work.

• Sad
Reactions: 71

Jack talks about loads of other people's experiences in this TedTalk. She even likens 'tightening your belt' to a man who hung himself with his belt. Sensitive as ever, Jack.

Watch her smirk throughout, she's an absolute charlatan.
Oh no 😬 I hadn't seen that before. The limp onto the stage. And that story about belt tightening is just appalling. She loves it when she thinks she is about to deliver a zinger - drops her voice, talks slowly, pauses, looks meaningfully at the audience and says bleeping a lot. It is so studied and cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
When I first started following her when she had that shitfit at Lee Anderson, I never really looked into her cooking. Then like two days later she threw an almighty tantrum and used the phrase "fish finger curry" (🤮) and I stopped following her for her views and started following for the drama. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Oh no 😬 I hadn't seen that before. The limp onto the stage. And that story about belt tightening is just appalling. She loves it when she thinks she is about to deliver a zinger - drops her voice, talks slowly, pauses, looks meaningfully at the audience and says bleeping a lot. It is so studied and cringe.
I would love one of those professional body language Youtube accounts to analyse her performances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When I first started following her when she had that shitfit at Lee Anderson, I never really looked into her cooking. Then like two days later she threw an almighty tantrum and used the phrase "fish finger curry" (🤮) and I stopped following her for her views and started following for the drama. 😂
She says "God forbid I should be funny". Lmao. Jack is only funny unintentionally.
The only thing she seems to do well is drama, she's great at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I couldn’t watch all of that. Too cringe and I don’t want nightmares. If you feel the same, can I just let you know that this wedge of hair is actually hairsprayed across her forehead like that deliberately.

AC881E72-1BAC-4DA9-A633-B8C11B58E6B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.