Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
I've just arrived on the South Coast ready for a funeral tomorrow. Met up with my OH (I've still got one HE hasn't LEFT)

OH asked a minute ago "what's that Jack woman you follow on tattle been up to lately?"

I said "I don't know, I've had a couple of weeks off the drama. I'll have a look and find out."

15 THREADS IN 14 DAYS!!!!
What has the little pixie been up to? I can't read all that lot...too much grunking for anybody. I will make do with the thread recaps, at least for the time being. A bit rude to be catching up on tattle when I'm supposed to be making small talk with the family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 155

jenny2603

VIP Member
It's a funny one to interpret. It might just have been sent as an example of Jack nonsense but you'd think squig might have put an explanation with it. New account following 2 0 followers. It does seem a bit odd and I can see why Molly thinks it's possibly a warning/threat.
Quoting myself like a big wang but from the behaviour of the account, sending the screenshot and then deleting their account once they knew it had been received I think it was likely intended as a threat. We're looking for someone grandiose who tries to threaten others into shutting up with any negative comment about them and is in the habit of making sock accounts. I'm really struggling to think of someone who would behave like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

jenny2603

VIP Member
Jack we don't care that you were given three diamond rings. What we're struggling with is why you went without shower gel and shampoo for two years and begged off the squigs before selling them. Go well, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 129

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
unpopular post from someone who's lurked here for ages. but that account should have left it as one viral thread & retired rather than go on with diminishing returns. the attachment thing here shows over 2000 people reading tattle life & the only people being reached now are probs people from tattle & not new. running an account purely to talk about jack & to repeat stuff from here & retweet several other accounts dedicated to talking about n trolling Jack isn't a good look and takes away from people discovering the viral thread. people that still insist jack is a saint will carry on nonetheless.
I'm torn, I kind hoped that the sheet amount might cut through, but that first thread clearly shook Jack. I wonder if she's got anything else up her sleeve

I do like how she doesn't wade in like some others, she presents her facts then leave

A selection of views on Jackie on Twitter this morning

Screenshot_20220814-090928.png

Screenshot_20220814-090349.png

Screenshot_20220814-071040.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
"...like the posh telly chefs do"

She's just SO. FUCKING. PATRONISING.

Working class/impoverished people aren't stupid, Jack. Your classism is showing (again).
Let's have a look at the current most popular chefs in the UK on the teevee and how posh are they?

Jamie Oliver (worth loads of money, all self made). Gordon Ramsay (grew up poor in Scotland to an alcoholic father, self made), Nadiya Hussein (grew up in Luton, self taught). Angela Hartnett (from Upminster, a degree from a polytechnic and started at a restaurant in Cambridge). Tom Kerridge (was a bit part child actor, went to cooking school at 18). Monica Galetti (immigrant from Samoa, one of the poorest places on the planet).

I've cooked under two of these chefs and let me tell you, if you called them posh you would be out on your ear. There are very few POSH chefs on the telly you absolute snob. Get the F**K a hold of yourself and stop projecting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 127

Vinbisha

I'm sure rickets/bus tickets was just chosen (I say "chosen" but I don't think there was much of an editorial process going on) because of the rhyme. It could just as easily have been

Because they have had polio
They lean on a portfolio
Had no butter, only lard,
Stuffed my shoes with an oyster card

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

MancBee

VIP Member
Long post...sorry.

My OH (you know the rest) is beginning to regret asking me about Jack.

I have been busy grunking half the night, with my mouth wide open aghast at the goings on.

Just to be clear Awfully Molly isn't me, I wish. Even though I wasn't posting I was always intending to return so kept it on tattle.

I think it is something to do with Old Not Harrold. It's come so soon after their break up. And the selling of the never to be sold engagement rings is a bit of a give away. Did he refuse her proposal so she's off in a huff? It is something similar that has made her spite sell the rings. Is it Not Harold's Maureen getting her own back I wonder?

I'm busy the rest of the day, so if we can have a quiet day here, I've still got plenty to catch up with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220814-223457_Twitter.jpg

This is very true....have we ever seen this Emin?

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for this blog. Honestly AM, make it an hour long read, I'm here for it. But please include a tldr for the less invested

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Can't screenshot but this Squig makes a good point.

"I can't owe someone a fiver without getting the sweats, how someone can receive thousands of pounds for services they aren't providing and not even bother to get the password to the admin email is beyond me"

• Heart
Reactions: 115

MancBee

VIP Member
I've been trying to work out what's been going on by reading the last few posts.. it makes no sense whatsoever. I'll read all the recaps later when the family go to bed and hopefully there will be enough information to at least get a grasp of the situation.

I will do a grunk when I get home. I can't resist. Jack's still a scheming grifter though, I assume.

By the way, it's an aunt of my OH, and has had a lovely long life, so more about happy memories being talked about. I can't get over how beautiful the south coast is though. I've never been before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
So what's that woke prat even whinging about then?
Just want to say I would never call her, or anyone else a “woke prat”. And being upset about someone using your gender or trans status against you doesn’t make you a “woke prat” either.

She has identified as she and her for a while and also never transitioned so is not transgender, but she does try to use these labels to get to unobservant to side with her and it’s deplorable.

PSA for newbies that Jack wants people to think this Tattle thread is full of bigoted right wingers and it never has been, and hopefully never will be.She uses it as an excuses to detract attention from the real issues. So coming on here and saying things like that helps her to take advantage of more people. It also can really offend the many lefties and centric lefties, that inhabit the thread 🙂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 112

sioc

I can't believe she's officially called her gazpacho 'NO COOK GAZPACHO'. #jackshacks
She's started adding fuel source to her recipes now and all I can say is she clearly estimates the general jacolyte squig intelligence level as highly as we do.

Screenshot_20220814_184744.jpg

I was standing around trying to light a fire under my blender until the penny dropped. Plug socket, of course! Egg on my face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ah so this will be the spin. 'I couldn't deliver my Patreon promises because I didn't have access to the login! It got lost when Caroline got a new job! All I could do was watch helplessly as your cash flowed into my account month after month! It's been hell.....'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 110

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220814-162120_Twitter.jpg

Teal squig is the one from earlier today. Lilac squig is Patreon Squig who's been chasing a refund for quite a while. People aren't letting this go and I am ~here for it~

Oh, and LBC and the presenter are tagged in to all of these 🥰

(Deleted original screenshot as accidentally left squig's email in)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I don’t want to police the thread (and mods please feel free to delete), but just FYI to any new members who want to retweet anything you’re seeing, we have a rule here that we keep it on here. We don’t also post stuff about her to Twitter, so it’s a choice of “chatting pony” either on Twitter or here, but not both.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 108