Jack Monroe #363 I regret to inform you Jack Monroe has done another tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered how she hosted (and paid for) those ‘Curry Nights’ when she only owned two plates:
I would bet my last engagement ring that, if these curry nights happened, she never donated any of this money to local charities. they don't know her!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Latest slop the Squigs are loving. I’ve come to the conclusion Jack could actually post a po

Latest inflation figures will be released on Wednesday, they will be very bad. It’s going to be interesting what Jack will say about her VBI, as she announced it was “On it’s way” when Molly appeared. Questions from Molly and other Sqiugs were asked about the actual existence of the VBI, and where exactly was the thing, Jack was put on the spot and was deffo rattled, as we are pretty confident in suspecting she has nothing.

The last few months the VBI has been quietly buried, but this time I think we will have dissenting squigs asking Jack where it is on Wednesday, ‘Cost of Living Crisis’ is happening, Jack is being invited onto shows to talk about it, she will no doubt be pressed about her VBI this coming week.

Roll on Wednesday, the Squigs are getting restless for answers….

View attachment 1500531
She did!

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 13.45.43.png

Sick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
There is no bleeping way she triple-tests these recipes. NO WAY
And even if she does (she doesn't) wouldn't it be more usual to test them over a period of time? To see various things - how they go down with family, how long they keep in the fridge etc etc? Not just three times in one day under exact same conditions? With exactly the same ingredients? What does it prove?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone gave her a piano. Someone gave her a sofa. What a tragedy, no wonder she was down in the dumps.

(I mean, when you're in your early 20s you're always relying on hand-me-downs. Perhaps not a freaking PIANO though).
Plus she spent her KH money on a sofa, and got another one free!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The gazpacho recipe...she tells you to leave the pepper seeds and pith in. Says it's all going to be blended. In that liquid, they're likely too small to get blended (unless you have a ££ blender) is that not going to leave you with a bitty gazpacho?
She also tells us it doesn’t matter if you peel the cucumber but I can tell you from bitter (bitty?) experience that it DOES. Unless you have tit-hot blender maybe, but who’s the target audience supposed to be again???

Reactions: 25
New thread, you balls of unloved creatures or whatever the insult is:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.