Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
I’m 344% certain she’s bought somewhere. First was the tweet saying a flat she loved had fallen through, then the begging blog announcing she was moving, then the shed clear out where she said her new flat was smaller (how would she know where she’d be renting in five month’s time?). I suppose it could be the date Daddy’s current tenants move out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Just popping my head in from the past to ask if any of the 10 recipes we were threatened with this morning have been posted yet.

No? As you were.

20220501_111558.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 78

OhhBacon

VIP Member
☕I don't live in Southend anymore but my family do. My sibling actually worked for a charity who helped set her and boy up in a flat and provide furniture etc they never received any thanks since she's become famous, no acknowledgement or suggestion to others to access this service...
This is what pisses me off, there is no direction to actual help or acknowledgement of help. She is just all doom and gloom, creating horrifically frightening images without any credit to the help that is out there!

Her advice is out of date and just based in misery. The current situation is frightening for so many families but I was always told in any horrid situation to look for the helpers, there are always helpers. This can take some of the depression out of desperate situations.

I hate that people think she is the voice of 'help' and is being so proactive when nothing could be further from the truth. The only advice she seems to give is idea of paying what you can afford and sticking it to the energy companies. This is not help this is dangerous misinformation!

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m 344% certain she’s bought somewhere. First was the tweet saying a flat she loved had fallen through, then the begging blog announcing she was moving, then the shed clear out where she said her new flat was smaller (how would she know where she’d be renting in five month’s time?). I suppose it could be the date Daddy’s current tenants move out.
Babe, same x

I am definitely a Jack Has Bought A Flat truther. And she will spin it as having to move into some slum, and so the grift goes on.

• Heart
  • Wow

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I’m telling you, pre-internet, this one would be that random one of your mates gets with who starts telling them they’re in MI5/the SAS but they can’t talk about it, get a job, pay for anything or account for their whereabouts if they go out. Then, far too many months later they split up because turns out it was allllll lies, who knew!?
I worked with someone like this. Amongst other completely ridiculous and awful claims (such his Mum had died, then miraculously she was alive but had cancer) was the one where he had been headhunted by the prison service. Skipped the entire selection and interview process, just went for an informal chat 🙄. Where they gave him a uniform and told him to keep it, 'hang it on the back of the bedroom door' and contact them when he was ready.

• Haha
  • Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
I hope Molly drops the nuke today. I'm off this weekend and need some entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
Can we count our make ups?
I’ve got summer and winter shade in IT CC cream #influencedbytattlers
An old L’Oréal that might be 7 or 8 now
Old double wear from a wedding aged 5, still going well, pal.
A random Rimmel no idea where it came from, possibly a back up/emergency purchase in pre coved/work times

I’ve got 1 lipstick, 1 lip crayon and about 4 pencils

Do I win?
I've actually got a glittery Miss Selfridge eyeshadow that is older than some people I've been out with. My theory is that any germs in it will have died by now.

• Haha
  • Heart

silverjeezuz

Hi new here! Just registered to take part in this. Good work everyone.
can I just say, as an Italian, if my nonna was alive she would slap her silly. Nobody should be cooking pasta like that.

• Haha
  • Heart

FeelingGroovy

I’d have more respect for her if she said ‘because I’m on telly a bit, I see my face and how it broadcasts and I don’t like it, so I’ve paid for treatments to fix x and y.’

Perfectly understandable.

But to lie about it is just fucking gaslighting. We can SEE. We have EYES.

• Haha
  • Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I mean we know patreon squigg signed up for the patreon as an experiment but jack has chosen to ignore for months until now. Squigg has paid for goods so should be getting them or a refund. Jack isn’t going to come out of this well

• Heart
Reactions: 75

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I have always thought there is a passing resemblance between JM and a young Myra Hindley

It’s definitely the eyes.

TBF I once had a disastrous haircut that made me look like Rose West
My husband found me grunking at Mrs Goss Jack. Circa 2017.

That woman, he said, looks familiar. Is it Tony Blair's wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 74