Jack Monroe #36 Drawers of toys, drawers of pills, she needs 5 sideboards for all the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a completely awful time for you and your family. Glad you are here and you can join in. Sending lots of love to you.
Thanks so much. Its nice to have somewhere to go to forget and remind myself our jacks woes are incomparable to everyone elses x

Reactions: 34
Oh you poor thing, what a time. Much love to you and yours. xx

Reactions: 11
"normally I would brush it [the white sauce] on"

BRUSH ON THE SAUCE?
the horse sp*nk (can't bring myself to type it!) fiasco is so much funnier the second time round, I've hooted with every comment

edit: sorry was Grunka-ing so missed this, @Cat_scratches sending lots of love, please look after yourself and keep checking in here x

Reactions: 18
Thanks so much. Its nice to have somewhere to go to forget and remind myself our jacks woes are incomparable to everyone elses x
This thread is good for that. Plenty of comedy here, but also compassion, sharing - and pretty bloody good detective work Jack’s woes are out of this world - I don’t think anyone could compare X

Reactions: 21
I know covid has reshaped our commutes, but following nearly a decade of daily commuting & a lifetime of tfl, I can't believe that I have never:
  • Fallen under a train
  • Been locked on a train
  • Been told white trash shouldn't breed whilst on (or disembarking?) a train
Feel thoroughly undesirable tbh

Reactions: 41
Being here is the best distraction and I laugh so much, im still having an absolute shite time but I remind myself nobody had a worse libel case than Jack and mine pales in comparison. (I'd actually give my eye teeth to swap with her but hey...)

Reactions: 26
Goodness, that really is a shit time. I'm so sorry you're going through so much right now. I hope the cabal can offer you some light relief at times, and support when needed. We are the nicest bunch of awful beefy faced bitches. Sending love x

Reactions: 31
also just wanted to add how sorry I am to hear this and sending you love. That’s a lot to process and I hope you have good support around you xxxxx

Reactions: 15
I'm pleased you have slept better since Christmas. I hope you feel better now since then.
This Morning’s raw pasta segment. That was a special day.
I have a special weakness for the This Morning segment and the sad looking salmon and peas pasta dish. It was Eamon's grim taking one for the team expression as he forced down a forkful. Also Jack's If you wanna be fancy, and Ruth's you can taste the salmon.

I watch this on Youtube more than I would like to admit.

Btw, does anyone remember the episode and timing for Matt's terrible, as I would dearly love to revisit that.

Reactions: 23
I'm one pay check to being in the shit. Most of my friends are too. I guess a lot of the country are as well. I've not got the luxury to pay myself the minimum wage and bank the rest as I can't live on the minimum wage. I live on my salary which is a little higher than MW and I live frugally (no rinsed beans) but I've nothing else to save. Jack could've come on here and shut down this thread with a few Q&A

Reactions: 32
also just wanted to add how sorry I am to hear this and sending you love. That’s a lot to process and I hope you have good support around you xxxxx

Hope your ok cat scratches. That's so sad. I hope you and your partner are getting all the support you need and your cousin and mum get well soon.

Reactions: 14
Ever kicked a man’s shin on a train?

Reactions: 29
But have you ever kicked a man in the shin on your uneventful train journeys?!

Ever kicked a man’s shin on a train?
Snap!!

Reactions: 18
Favourite moment: YOU'RE ON, YOU'RE ON! The voice, the look in her face. Priceless.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.