Jack Monroe #36 Drawers of toys, drawers of pills, she needs 5 sideboards for all the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @PoorPatrol (sorry had to be redacted for length and a rude word).

The last thread saw our Jack:

• Get a disabled kitten we are all worried about
• Post ridiculous manipulated photos to show how thin she is
•Congratulate herself on the success of her Hellman's sh.....(no sorry I can't even finish that sentence with a straight face FFS).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
From the other thread - it was quite rightly asked what Jack has actually done to help people during the pandemic.

SHE BROUGHT US EVIL WITCHES TOGETHER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I just lost my head on the other thread and it closed before my eyes. It's a sign, I tell you! *deep breath, have a glass of wine*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was week two the week where her friend was roped in and Nims. Could that be the mystery week

Reactions: 10
Hang on, am I going mad? When she graced us with her presence last Wednesday (aka best tattle day ever) did she not admit that DKL and the mayo tit show were terrible and she’d done an awful job on them? Didn’t she say she’d had a bad day the previous day due to work? So she knows she is a tit presenter and she’s now crowing on social media about what a great job she did?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I just want to say something - I assume Jack’s lawyers Jack’s friends Jack WHOEVER is still around. If you have any sense of decency *at all*, PLEASE can you not use a disabled cat as social media currency? If you want to care for it and try to rehabilitate it, that’s wonderful! Seriously! But we don’t need to know its every struggle. So, please - can you NOT? Do something in private for a change! I can't bear it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Beat me to it! Not edited 🤣🤣🤣 “why you always lying?”
AA00D32C-5EF1-4F4E-966C-C346D3EAD0BA.jpeg
D1A0352E-FB05-4F4B-B463-EDB1D8ABC334.jpeg

^ wavey. 4/10 for the editing.

Seriously though, I think this is so dangerous and I can’t stand liars. Compare the collarbones to the same hour (looks like she’s sharpened it on pic above, too):

F401B511-EBC5-4A1B-8DC9-EC2C6D067E78.jpeg

The reason she’s posed in a grey top next to a grey backdrop is obvious. Messed up and pathetic. And the kitten 🤬 Where are all the other animals?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hang on, am I going mad? When she graced us with her presence last Wednesday (aka best tattle day ever) did she not admit that DKL and the mayo tit show were terrible and she’d done an awful job on them? Didn’t she say she’d had a bad day the previous day due to work? So she knows she is a tit presenter and she’s now crowing on social media about what a great job she did?
AE020F1A-BDDB-4B4F-97E5-876AED633C30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just lost my head on the other thread and it closed before my eyes. It's a sign, I tell you! *deep breath, have a glass of wine*
I was going to reply to your comment right at the end of the last thread but it got locked before I could. Don’t worry about catching up. Just dive right in. If there’s a joke that you don’t get, just ask, we’re a friendly cabal of hausfraus. Never mind what JM says about us.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Theory: she saw at least three people on this thread talk about Ian Hislop and had to get the attendance back on herself. Well, you've done it, Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.