Jack Monroe #36 Drawers of toys, drawers of pills, she needs 5 sideboards for all the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an old school basic witch I’m afraid and for me the best Jack moment is THAT MAN taking her LIFE’S WORK. The hubris and arrogance gives me a full body double over cringe and honestly I’ve been horribly delighted at how badly she’s done on TV since.

The latest “and it was so good it’s now being used for resilience training!” I am also enjoying. It’s the sheer delusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ahhh my five minutes of fame. I shall always remember this moment fondly.
I honestly loved it when you ended it with ‘ffs’ - like you couldn’t even be bothered to type it in full, that she wasn’t worth your time 😂 And the ‘seriously go away’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been reading from day one, the DKL days were great but really mild compared to recent events! The eternal mystery for me is why are her nails so dirty? Mine only get like that if I've been gardening and they always get a bloody good scrub afterwards.
I've loved seeing the pet pictures, all so gorgeous <3 Here is one of my non cats.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Jack Monroe #37 If you feel bad for Jack's sore mouth feeling oucho, spare a quick thought for poor Jude at the Groucho

(I've had three beers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
how can I still be catching up? This is now a full time commitment!!!

I originally joined TL quietly for MOD/Alicegate, piped up during the Sali Hughes Freaky Friday aftermath and found my voice here in the cabal.

I’ve loved every minute, snorting uncontrollably, HOOTING, shaking silently with mirth on insomniac nights — and also being fucked.right.off by the subject in question.

There are too many highlights, but I think two images in particular sum up this whole experience for me:

@Curlygirld ‘s initial court outfit suggestion, which prevented me from sleeping — with laughter, obviously

1593639939924.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Finally, I've made it.
I don't know how to do a trigger warning so apologies & if someone can explain then I'll pop it on.
So, the last 10 days have been shite.
I've had an early miscarriage - I was told no more children. Its been a shock.
My cousin (who in really close to) has been in icu, she has organ failure due to pre-eclampsia and her baby girl died at 31 weeks.
My mum has suddenly been diagnosed with type 1 diab and non alcoholic liver disease.
Stress has triggered a flare up & I have zero spoons.
But obviously I'm no where near as tragic as our Jack.
I saw the kitten update & the hell and roundup and I don't even have words.
The thread that must not be named (cut short, mystery cross posters) had me intruiged.
Jack turning up had my cringing inside out.
You can take co-codamol with tramadol (I do)
My head I'd about ready to spontaneously combust.
Love all you trolls.
Sorry for the disjointed post - I'm bleeding knackered

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
What a completely awful time for you and your family. Glad you are here and you can join in. Sending lots of love to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally, I've made it.
I don't know how to do a trigger warning so apologies & if someone can explain then I'll pop it on.
My cousin (who in really close to) has been in icu, she has organ failure due to pre-eclampsia and her baby girl died at 31 weeks.
My mum has suddenly been diagnosed with type 1 diab and non alcoholic liver disease.
The thread that must not be named (cut short, mystery cross posters) had me intruiged.
Love all you trolls.
Love and hugs to you, I don't know how to do hug emoji on here. I have taken tramadol and cocodamol, I forgot to say that I think she's lying and on closer inspection, the meds look otc.
To do a spoiler, it's the 3 dots at the top, 3rd from right, click on that and it's spoiler, the 3rd one down
C0F26E31-CBE4-48FB-BCA2-CDED9901C139.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only just noticed the IG about resilience training. Somehow I've ended up in lots of work place resilience talks, these have included: a guy who was in the SAS (hot, excellent forearms, didn't hear a word he said), the man who led the fire response to the Alton Towers crash, a woman who had a freak accident and was paralysed.

They were all amazing and so inspiring. But they wouldn't have anything on a tape of a woman dithering about making a sandwich.
Reminds me of the episode of s The Office where Gareth and David Brent go to another firm to motivate them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the explanation and evidence of the origins of “terrible”.
I can go to bed happy.

Cat scratches - I feel for you. Try to look after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Finally, I've made it.
Love all you trolls.
I am so sorry to read this, what a truly awful time. Sending you lots of love. This is why I get so frustrated at JM, the drama she creates over things that in the grand scheme of life....If it helps to be distracted by chat of rinsed beans and uncooked pasta, we’re (*literally*) always here. Much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.