Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LJC keeping up with this thread is a full time job. I may set up a patreon to fund myself doing so.

Also my conclusion from my morning grunk is that it was definitely snowing in Thorpe Bay last night.
I would support your patreon geets for my daily howling and clawing (with lols)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor man. I’m glad he escaped. Why lie and say he worked in a shop🙄. It’s a shame you can’t say more.
Probably already planning the wedding and thought it’d be a bad look for her to be married to a wealthy city type. Even with a rich husband she’d want the Patreon money to keep rolling in.

Reactions: 37
Fraus...sorry to derail but I have MAJOR gossip (though I can't share too much sadly, she said I could share some but gotta redact a bit due to potential 🔺️) Am in the office today and was just having my morning grunk, one of my colleagues came over and said 'oh are you on tattle? I don't have an account but stalk a few essex based threads like Lauren Goodger...who do you look at?' Told her Jack and also to join us in F&D...her response - oh my **** knows her ex's brother well! Asked which ex....it's only Harold! His name is not in fact Harold which I was highly disappointed about. They met during the eyeshadow thirst trap period but not in AA, although he is teetotal. He is apparently a lovely but very naive man in his personal life (and she confirmed he is very tall) and was totally taken in by her, he is indeed not on social media and had no idea who she was before meeting. He does not work in a shop like she claimed, he works in the city in a rather high powered job and comes from a £££ family. He ended things with her as she was pure drama (no surprise there) and became overly reliant on him - apparently he is a simple man who wants a peaceful personal life as his work is so stressful. She continues to bombard him with abuse to the point he is considering changing his phone number. She told me more but alas it is too 🔺️ so I can't share. But basically she was lovely at first but when revealed her true colours he scarpered.
This has made my day! Thank you JCC!!
Please spill more...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Obviously I don't condone gossip - even the most piping hot of tea - but @Jay-cloth Cow I'm happy to absolve you (and myself...) on this occasion for offering such great intel.

Even if it debunks me as a mini-breaks Harold truther.

I'm sad he's still receiving abuse etc. - I had a relationship which ended as the other person was also emotionally manipulative. It's incredibly hard to move on as they will continue to try with you until they find somebody else to leech onto.

It certainly sheds a light on a great number of recent developments. I wonder if he was aware of her personal financial situations, e.g. the company issues, Patreon etc. - I would presume not.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
If Harold didn't have social media then it was never going to work out. I mean, JM literally LIVES on twitter. Can you imagine trying to be in a relationship with someone whose lifestyle was so incompatible with yours? And I mean that for both of them. Twitter is a huge part of her life that he didn't know anything about or have any interest in.

I mean i take on board that he split with her because of real life drama, but being embroiled in twitter 24/7 must take an absolutely horrendous toll on her. It will definitely have a huge impact on her day to day life and relationships.

She needs to deal with her social media addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Has this been shared? It’s an article and a half! You’ll love it if you are a fan of conspiracy theories!

I have never read anything so simultaneously deranged and spot-on.

Military psy-op and accusations of industrial-scale CSA in fostering aside (mega distasteful tbh), I’ve long thought she’s funded or at least propped up by the right.

Not as a change agent, mind. She’s a status quo agent. Says nothing useful, does nothing useful, actively harms the left by making us look both stupid and reactionary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I think she maybe thought she was being clever and using a secret little code or something? Trading houses in the city are called shops by some city types.

ETA: by tossers obv
Funny, I was just thinking about the film The Boiler Room and chop shops..

Reactions: 13
Has this been shared? It’s an article and a half! You’ll love it if you are a fan of conspiracy theories!

Oh this is hilarious. Like she is clever enough to be a trained secret agent!! The end of gender? She makes it look like a joke with her flipflopping, she isn't a spokesperson!! Agree with the slop and poverty ration promotion though, but she does ALWAYS caveat that no-one should have to exist on her slop despite the fact you can (only you can't, because you would literally starve, but again - she's a manipulative liar promoting an image that she created, not anyone else!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ it does.

Iqbal - prepare the bags.
These are the recipes that prove she doesn't know about food, flavours and how it all works. Leek and potato soup was a staple of my childhood and I made vats of it for my kids because it works. It has tonnes of good stuff and you could always whizz in the dodgy veg drawer bits into it easily to make sure nothing was wasted. It doesn't need to be improved or changed. Its a classic combo that NO ONE is asking for a variation on never mind PRUNES.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
These are the recipes that prove she doesn't know about food, flavours and how it all works. Leek and potato soup was a staple of my childhood and I made vats of it for my kids because it works. It has tonnes of good stuff and you could always whizz in the dodgy veg drawer bits into it easily to make sure nothing was wasted. It doesn't need to be improved or changed. Its a classic combo that NO ONE is asking for a variation on never mind PRUNES.
Adding prunes would make it look smell and probably taste like sick, as well as giving you the violent shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just asked! (She's getting sick of me now 🤣 Venice yes, and Dordrecht - a chaos there which I'm not allowed to say what happened was the straw that broke the camels back) not sure about the others!

ETA he paid for both trips so they weren't funded by patreon!
Was he aware she was taking selfies and pretending he took the photos?
Apologise to your colleague for all the questions, you can blame me I don't mind x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly. Genuinely makes me think that for all her OHs, each day living with Jack put them two days nearer death.

Also sorry ETA but I'm fascinated by that wall of recipes. DIY light?? Is that not just... the sun?

Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 10.43.49.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.