Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in amongst all the squigs on Jack’s latest ‘advice’ threads, where they are telling Jack she should be running the country with her immense knowledge of just about everything, noticed this little exchange. Squig who appears to work in finance querying a Jack statement. Needless to say after her first reply, Jack dropped out, no more replies….OUT OF HER DEPTH.

When Martin Lewis is back from his hols, he’s not going to be happy with his second-in-command (Squigs words, not poor Martin’s) talking toss, he’s gonna have to row back so many of her comments. Martin’s not back until the end of the month, although he popped in today as he felt it warranted, eeeeek the damage Jack will be doing between now and then 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1485893
I've just read through this thread. CCJs are on your file for 6 years. I had one that I am still paying off but it's over 6 years old and is absolutely not on my credit file. And I'll happily screen shot my credit file to show that!
Sorry if this has been rehashed a million times and particularly if it has in the thread...I'M SOOOO BUSY. But why was she getting CCJs upto 6 years ago?!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My best mate is a bailiff. Lovely fella.
He will knock on your door and explain your debt. If you can pay or there seems to have been a misunderstanding it will be delayed (wrong tenants, paid ...)
If those terms can not be met access to your meter will be required by the engineer with the bailiff. Don't be crappy to anybody about any of this.
The amount of debt you have to pay off per pound has a max and a min.
The bailiff sets this.
Just accept you owe the money and be as polite as the bailiff.
There is also a locksmith there if you aren't in. No doors kicked down. If the locky can't get in everyone leaves.
Only business get disconnected.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
1660078447284.png

Grunka-ing so apologies if this has already been covered but this cracked me up.

This is a conversation about her working with NPower to give everyone in the UK a free £45 voucher off their fuel costs whenever they fancy just by ringing up and asking, or whatever. A squig described this as Jack 'working for NPower' (which, fair enough, isn't entirely accurate).

She didn't work ~for~ them, they worked ~with~ her. It was a ~privilege~ for them to work ~with~ such a renowned campaigner for £45 off your leccy whenever you want. They ~thanked~ her for the opportunity.

The canal may also be pleased to know that Jack also didn't ever work ~for~ Big Rinsed Hoop, they worked ~with~ her, to produce nutritious and delicious recipeeeos featuring rinsed hoops.

She blatantly has never worked ~for~ anyone for years and years, because she'd be a total arse of an employee in numerous ways. Just hundreds of fabulous collaborayshunownays with lovely lovely peeps like *checks notes* Del Monte and NPower.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I think that would make them (and Jack) look even more mad. People complaining to employers because someone liked a tweet is fruit loop territory and I think the vast majority of employers would recognise that.
I know a couple of people who were blocked by a Jackolyte for liking a tweet. The absolute weirdo went through all the likes. Obviously batshit but most Jackolytes are very strange people.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was pretty keen to make all of Twitter aware of several donations to Just Giving/Go Fund Me recently. All very out loud. So I don’t believe she keeps things quiet.
In any event, if she has the funds for all this charitable giving ~and~ the luxury goods she alleges that she buys in order to resell on a rainy day, this suggests to me that she’s doing rather better than she’d have the world know.
This buying of luxury goods so she has something to sell when times get hard, has me reet confused. Why not just put the actual money in a decent savings account where it gets interest?? I do not know if designer goods increase in value or not, because it’s not my area, but surely a used ‘Katy Hopkins sofa’ would decrease in value and then she’s lost money.
Odd!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This buying of luxury goods so she has something to sell when times get hard, has me reet confused. Why not just put the actual money in a decent savings account where it gets interest?? I do not know if designer goods increase in value or not, because it’s not my area, but surely a used ‘Katy Hopkins sofa’ would decrease in value and then she’s lost money.
Odd!
Yeah. It won’t surprise you to hear it’s seven kinds of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1486213

Grunka-ing so apologies if this has already been covered but this cracked me up.

This is a conversation about her working with NPower to give everyone in the UK a free £45 voucher off their fuel costs whenever they fancy just by ringing up and asking, or whatever. A squig described this as Jack 'working for NPower' (which, fair enough, isn't entirely accurate).

She didn't work ~for~ them, they worked ~with~ her. It was a ~privilege~ for them to work ~with~ such a renowned campaigner for £45 off your leccy whenever you want. They ~thanked~ her for the opportunity.

The canal may also be pleased to know that Jack also didn't ever work ~for~ Big Rinsed Hoop, they worked ~with~ her, to produce nutritious and delicious recipeeeos featuring rinsed hoops.

She blatantly has never worked ~for~ anyone for years and years, because she'd be a total arse of an employee in numerous ways. Just hundreds of fabulous collaborayshunownays with lovely lovely peeps like *checks notes* Del Monte and NPower.
She did a stupid heat or eat pop up restaurant for them and they wanted her so much they agreed to just randomly hand out energy vouchers to anyone who asked. She's barking bloody mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just popping into see what's been happening today, before another two threads spring up like a severed Hydra's head.

^^ what the silly fantasy cabinet squigs get with Jack as energy secretary.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just read through this thread. CCJs are on your file for 6 years. I had one that I am still paying off but it's over 6 years old and is absolutely not on my credit file. And I'll happily screen shot my credit file to show that!
Sorry if this has been rehashed a million times and particularly if it has in the thread...I'M SOOOO BUSY. But why was she getting CCJs upto 6 years ago?!
Because, *insert jimmy nail gif*

Either she’s lying about the CCJ she did have from her Hunger Hurts days being on her file still, OR she never even had one to begin with.

Reactions: 23
Story time!
C2A98AAA-6510-446A-9840-73D687C7BEE3.jpeg

really makes you think when even the most messed up fictional characters have more sense than Jackie ‘Roe 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I hope someone quotes this back at her (Moooolllllyyyy?!)
Seriously, that tone? Normal people?? watching Jeremy Kyle in tracksuits?? wtf?
I watched Jeremy Kyle, but never in a tracksuit. Usually on my day off and wearing jeans/top. Bet Jack watched it in a tracksuit though 😏

A bit random this, but putting it out there again...

...we need an eyeroll emoji
🙄 ? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WTAF collect all veg peelings over the year and serve to your loved ones on Christmas Day 😮😮
I’d stick around for Christmas if I was you, Jack loves a Christmas chaos. Last year she spent Christmas Eve in Toni & Guy and came out looking like the Goblin King from Labrinth, Christmas Day morning playing with her son’s yet unseen toys. She then spent Boxing Day arguing on Twitter that her cat was not fat and then Googling Desmond Tutu quotes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I hope to duck Martin Lewis is getting tagged and questioned all over as Jack has given the impression they are working along side each other for weeks and he's said nothing, she's a bleeping weapon

Bet there's some people thinking following Jack has saved them money and are tipping her too

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why would anyone take advice from someone who has been in the situation several times and has just written a blog about how nothing has changed for them in 10 years?! Kind of suggests they don't know what they are doing.
For somebody who has had the income she has all she shows is she has zero ability to handle it. That's exactly the person to give advice to others 💯.....😆🤭😏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I work in the energy sector. I don't know all of the ins and outs but I'm clued up. If anyone has questions I'll do my best.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.