Jack Monroe #356 I can put 30p in the mortgage, Harold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely clean nails and a sparkling microwave . You've almost, but not quite, made it look ok with those two things .

Reactions: 34
Every time I read the words "rinse your hoops" I am minded of the fact that "hoop" is slang (poss Irish?) for arsehole. As in "Stick it up your hoop".
Why do you think she’s got the squatty potty? It’s so she can rinse her hoops while she’s lifting her toilet dumbbell. #Jack’sHacks

Reactions: 23
I love frau cookalongs.

Also very disappointed to have missed the foods that taste like spunk chat.

Reactions: 55
The blue tick support is only really coming out now as well, they were nowhere to be seen when she was frantically socking away. Talk about waiting to see which way the wind blows...
I hope they don’t think she’ll return the favour if they need it because Jack only looks out for herself.

It’s disheartening Ninnies, very disheartening.

Reactions: 29
Any sign of the new recipe yet? I'm kind of hoping she tries to go all Heston Blumenthal but using value range tins to prove what an accomplished chef she is. Even one of the horror biscuits would be pretty funny.

Reactions: 36
Well a couple of times in this last debacle she has referred to that Patreon money as 'being paid' to her. Like a wage. Not donated or given, but paid

Reactions: 39
An Arnold palmer is gorgeously refreshing, but it needs American style ice tea and lemonade, not tetley and r-whites.
The irony about Jack saying it was the cheaper option was that she bottled it in Fentimans bottles with the labels ripped off 🫣

Reactions: 47
It is indeed. But I think an Arnold Palmer is a mix of iced tea and lemonade. And I'm not sure if that means proper iced tea, of the type of my imaginary Deep South of the US life fantasies. Or just wanging cold tea and fizzy pop together.
Here’s the website for Garden & Gun Magazine where you can indulge your Deep South of the US life fantasies to your heart’s content. (And with a lot less butter and cream than Southern Living ). Don’t be put off by the name, it’s a great magazine on all manner of topics, if a little “rarefied” at times

Reactions: 23
Any sign of the new recipe yet? I'm kind of hoping she tries to go all Heston Blumenthal but using value range tins to prove what an accomplished chef she is. Even one of the horror biscuits would be pretty funny.
Horror biscuits . Don't start her off ruining Thursdays again.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker but first time poster. I have been out for a Lovely Day and the thread has moved on 50 pages! It looks like Jack's had a busy day. Have I got any hope of catching up or shall I just wait for the recap at the start of the next thread?

Reactions: 45
OMG . Obviously as a softy southern uk menopausal woman I'd keel over and die in the humidity. But thankyou .

Reactions: 19
I think you'll find he's mine, Tender One. But magic me up a young Om Puri and you can have Gene.
Wait til I tell you I’ve met Matthew McConaughey several times and that he is as handsome, lovely and down to earth as he seems (if a tad eccentric) and that I also have a porch with a swing. You might not be so keen to share Gene

Reactions: 55
Wait til I tell you I’ve met Matthew McConaughey several times and that he is as handsome, lovely and down to earth as he seems (if a tad eccentric) and that I also have a porch with a swing. You might not be so keen to share Gene
Just tell me Matthew had his forearms out and smelled nice, maybe with a light coating of fresh sweat? That's all I ask. And if you meet him again tell him I love him .

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.