Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes yes, Jack, children are often taken into care due to their mum's poor choice of decor 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So when she was proclaiming to the world that *I* could buy a house for 550k, what she really meant was that *her other half* would, in fact, be paying and that she would what, contribute the 14 quid she claims to always have in her account?

That dude must be on a beach somewhere and praying thanks to every god ever imagined for the massive bleeping bullet that he dodged.
No wonder he ran a mile bleeping hell can you imagine someone basically asking to a mortgage out for themselves in your name 3 months after starting to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I think I’ve said before that my late dad used to think everybody who disagreed with him on the local newspaper comments was a troll. Laughing at ridiculous recipes, calling out lies and asking for patreon transparency isn’t trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Imagine being OH or LJC and realising that your departure was being used to fund her beg....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
She never does anything to lift anybody else up. Platform of half a million, constantly going on about how hard and uncertain it is being self-employed, yet tweets a link to Amazon, rather than some indpendents who stock her books.
The reason she links to Amazon is because she will get % of everything you buy after using her link, regardless of what it is, loo roll, big screen tv

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I enjoyed Janey Godley's Trump protests, but had to mute her on Twitter for being quite insufferable. She gets a lot of abuse and tit I don't condone at all, but I don't really enjoy her presence either.....😬. Not surprised she supports Jack, as they both seem to luuuuurve blue tick attention (I muted her for that reason, it gives me the ick, not that she should care). In any case I'd give her the benefit of the doubt over Monroe any day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
And the return of victim Jack.

She will start blaming bullies for not getting /losing collabs, not her reputation for being unreliable and difficult to work with.

If she hadn't been to ready to throw ljc repeatedly under the bus this may have played out very differently.
She casts a wide net doesnt she. I havent spoke to anyone in her real life. I keep it on tattle.

Reactions: 31
I wonder what the big job was - losing that presumably is what triggered the begging this time. If it hadn’t backfired so badly we’d probably be hearing all about how the BBC/C4/whoever were so mean and dropped her because she’s a tattooed single mother…

(And did they give it to TK? 🤔)
Does anyone believe she was getting a big job?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s so cruel and calculated. And its similar to how the whole Poverty story was basically a tantrum against her family.
100% this.
It's the sulking teenager mentality - it isn't my fault and it is so unfair I can't get my way.

Politics, relationships, finances, attitude - Jack's entire life is is frozen in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi, haven't been here for a while. I just wondered if this tweet was prompted by JM?

Eta: the current erm... chaos? brought me back.
Screenshot_20220806-173211_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone believe she was getting a big job?
I don’t believe she’d have gotten it, but I believe she’d put herself in line for one, truly think she was going to get it and then be filled with resentment when they went with someone else.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.