Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to get up out of bed and go shopping but can’t put my phone down. I’m wailing in the floor, send helpos…..

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 09.35.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Uh oh..! A Saturday morning chaos no less! Her simmering utter jealousy and rage has spilled over and she's dropped herself right in it. She won't be blaming herself here though, her rage will be directed at the 'trolls' that have screenshot it and are sharing it.

A lesson for her here would be, that if she knows she is prone to not being able to contain her anger and she tweets impulsively - stay the duck off social media! What an idiot she is, those thoughts should have stayed in your head Jack, Twitter doesn't need to hear everything you think!

Now this, is the sort of thing that might appear in the press. Whoops.

Toot toot Ninnies! 😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Still grunking, but… her retorts are erm interesting…. Sorry if it’s a duplicate, pls delete if this is the case …

View attachment 1476737View attachment 1476745
I would literally pay a month to her Patreon to see her come up here and recommend people rinsing their hoops and beans at a food bank. They’d think she was off her rocker.

If you had cheese and pepper as well as beans and spaghetti, we’d probably suggest just adding it to make cheesy beans or spaghetti, not rinsing them and fart arsing around.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This thread and twitter at the moment are restoring my faith in humanity. Howling 😂
1659774629833.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Amazed people actually think Jack's critics are jealous?!

Jealous of what exactly? Certainly not the shoeing she is currently receiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s all a laugh, isn’t it? But can you imagine being SB or Content at the moment? Cats are fairly self sufficient hence I haven’t mentioned Cooper but a puppy needs loads of attention. We’ve proved over the past few days that when Jack isn’t creating false alibis for herself she’s on one of her sock accounts. The puppy must be climbing the walls.
then there’s SB who is probably being repeatedly told mum can’t see him because she’s having a really hard time at work.
SB responds: but you’re always just on one of your phones
JM: mummy works.

• Sad
Reactions: 69
There was a deleted one.

View attachment 1476827

(Can't see this one on here but I will check again and delete this post if necessary)
OK but what can you make from sardines and tomato sauce apart from sardines and tomato sauce? Are you gonna do a magic spell over it and transform it into lobster Thermidor? Because I honestly don’t know what other “skillz “ you might have that would turn it into anything else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Quite a well known FBPE account that shares its name with a famous actor tweeted this this morning. It’s a full on meme, now!cView attachment 1476843
It's these kind of pisstakes that will really get to Jack, because she takes herself so seriously, has no sense of humour, and can't clap back with accusations of 'snobbery'. So that's nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
No, anyone can’t make a great dinner out out fillet steak and good wine, that’s actually very easy to duck up if you over cook the steak, and if Jack (or anyone else) had managed to create a dish containing sardines my daughter would have eaten as a child it would have been a miracle akin to Jack admitting she’s wrong. However, most people can make a basic pasta sauce out of a tin of tomatoes, that’s not any special kind of skill. Make pasta and sauce with a bit of grated cheese on the top for the kids, keep the sardines for the adults, done.

Honestly this is all moving so fast now I feel like time has lost all meaning, the walri simultaneously feel like five minutes and five years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Do you think the Tom Kerridge tweet is a Tattle trap or provocation?

Quickly deleting something outrageous, so she'll have a reason to moan that the observant screenshotters do not respect her correcting her mistake? And if it hadn't been for those haters, no one woud have noticed, so they are to blame? I wouldn't put it past her.
You just know the truth of it is Tom politely nodded and smiled at her whilst she banged on about The Poverty and her hoop rinsing expertise, then went off and did what he was going to do in the first place. The idea that anyone (thicko squigs excepted) let alone a professional chef would approach Jack for advice about food is laughable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I sometimes run her monstrosities past my *actual* homeless friend. We just laugh. Noodles and pasta are fine, but It's the quest for protein and treats that's the holy grail.

My friend knows the exact time that the Tesco express reduces things and texts me pics of their yellow sticker haul.

(I've mentioned them quite a bit over the past 2 years...and finally, softly, gently, they are moving from temporary homeless accommodation into a tiny flat in a nice part of Edinburgh)

• Heart
Reactions: 123
I'm giving myself to the end of this thread and then I have to do something with my Saturday :LOL: (something other than looking at cute cats ups for adoption in the neighbourhood, which we could not adopt at the moment anyway because we need a lot of work done on the house first, but it gets me in a good mood to see preferably older cats with names like Gary or Linda).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Doing something important today with others - might even be picked up by the media. Don't want to do a Jack and be on telly tweeting. So gonna shut done and miss the chaos.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just read the full introduction for Tin Can Cook and the only real mention of food banks is how she had to use them for a long, dreadful, hard 6 months. No “I’m writing this for the people who use them, in conjunction with” It’s just bullshit, her stock response when her back is against the wall is to cry “none of its for me, it’s for the poor people!” And as for it being the simplest recipe she has obviously forgotten the canned OJ. Who actually signs this shite off!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh my, Jack has actually attacked Tom Kerridge this morning, one of the nicest chefs out there, everyone loves Tom, unlike our Jacky., Only loved by her blinkered echo chamber these days.

I’m currently watching Shivi Ramatour on TV this morning, bet Jack is seething at her success, she’s going from strength to strength at the mo, Jack better not go for her. Shivi was on DKL but unlike Jack, Shivi is now regularly on TV, has a weekly slot on This Morning and Kate Garraway’s Saturdays show, she’s even co-hosted the show when Kate was away. Shivi is a natural presenter as well as being able to properly cook. She has all the qualities required for a TV chef, great personality, funny, entertaining, clean lovely hands, no dirty fingernails, creates delicious recipes, no slop, knows her food, easy-on-the-eye, Shivi is simply the real deal in the studio, not a nervous stuttering wreck. She’s deffo building a brand on TV now. You can just imagine Jack thinking “Damn her, that should be me, but the powers that be just won’t accept a tattooed wee smile pixie with a gobby mouth on their shows” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1476823

Shivi Ramatour, great presenter, creating delicious recipes, versus a wee small pixie, a cooker of slop, who ya gonna pick TV people ?

It’s funny because the other day I saw a new cooking show on BBC3 that’s headed up by Stacey Dooley. But isn’t she very working class? Jack said that the BBC don’t hire working class people like her, so I’m terribly confused right now. 🤔 Oh well, must be because she’s trans then.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
View attachment 1476651
I regret to report that Jack Monroe is jacksplaining her rinsed hoop.
Grunking so sorry for where it may land or if already said.

Another delightful outcome of the rinsed hoop outing is that Jack admitting who the book is specifically aimed at. From her own mouth. Jack Monroe who doesn't profit from poverty.

BTW how is that libel suit coming along?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.