Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1056 would have fed toothpaste man for 545 days assuming he was going through a tube a day.
Seriously though, makes the blood boil when you know Jack just wanked other people’s money on old spoons and eyeshadow whilst pretending to care about people like toothpaste man.
That’s why people are angry at your grift Jack Monroe. It’s really so gross (& other injustices like MP behaviour make no difference. It’s quite possible to be disgusted at both).

Reactions: 74
Perhaps Jack can tackle Japanese cuisine next as her comeback?

Working book title: Tokyo Grift

Reactions: 45
She sounds just like Celine Dion!

Reactions: 37
I‘ve been having a look at Awfully Molly’s followers. One of them is Kate Devlin (Mic Wright’s partner and an established writer in her own right).

And we also have this blue tick writer, who seems to have an interest in scammers.

I wonder if these types, along with Kirsty Strickland are taking notes, or just reading along for the ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: 87
Chapeau tender one

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ. The singing. There are no words.
She really does think she’ll be discovered, doesn’t she?
I’ve never been so embarrassed for anyone. Just awful.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.