Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a cookery writer who says she has no shampoo and who puts shampoo in the washing machine :unsure:
She should have said she unscrews her plug thing in her sinks and uses her shampoo to clean her drains.

#jackandhinchshacks

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was thinking last night about what a reputation management team might suggest she do, given that they'd presumably note the number of receipts proving the extent of the lies. I wonder if they might suggest shutting down the Patreon as potentially the only thing that would show any kind of real contrition?
You wouldn't take it on, your reputation is based on turning celebs around etc, but that requires some buy in, sad face in mail or in this case not constantly lying on twitter where people can screenshot your lies or arguing with everyone etc. Jack clearly wouldn't accept the help, so it would probably be a hope you find someone better suited soon.... Or a less reputable one, who'd take the money, watch the chaos and be like well I did tell you not to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks to Jack, this week I discovered that if you put a heavy paper weight on the 'insert' key on your keyboard, it shows you as busy on Teams and therefore your colleagues won't realise that you've done nothing all day but read Tattle.
Absolute genius! I am off to get my paperweight now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I asked my psychiatrist a few weeks ago if ritalin would ever be prescribed along with sertraline, he stated that since both of them are stimulating the heart would be working over time. To put it in simple terms he said they would never be taken together or prescribed together. Huge risk of a heartattack!! And also addiction especially with the high of being on an anti depressant and a stimulant like ritalin simultaneously. Ask any psychiatrist or doctor, Jack's basically gone private and not informed her NHS doctor, thus taking sertraline from the NHS doctor and a private ritalin prescription simultaneously. She doesn't drink tho guys!! 100 days sober.
I’m a student pharmacist and you’re defo right. I didn’t realize she was taking an SSRI, but if she is then yeah there’s no way any doctor would be comfortable prescribing that combination. Especially considering she’s also an alcoholic/ex alcoholic, and how high the potential for abuse for this potential drug is, it makes total sense now as to why she’s not being prescribed it on the NHS. Ofc though if you’ve got 💰💵💸 you can just bypass that and get it privately 🥴. Although I have to say, I wonder if she goes to 2 different pharmacies to pick up because I’m pretty sure if she tried to do both at the same one, alarm bells would probably be ringing for the pharmacist

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sometimes when I am wanting to get on with work I need to do and don’t want to be bothered by people I send myself a meeting on teams. Log into it then hit screen share and you show as “presenting”
That way I can do what I need to do without people calling me.
Ooh helpful tip, thank you! That's my morning sorted 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why she would have needed several admin staff! She doesn’t do anything and sure as hell doesn’t keep her accounts up to date!
Doesn’t post out her patreon obligations either

Reactions: 34
It must be incredibly hard for Jack to know that anything she puts out now (apart from swans and lame jokes) may be added to AM's thread?
I would hope this would happen but after 350+ threads I really think she’s in so deep with the lies/arrogance/self belief etc that this won’t be a concern as she seems unable to self reflect. Even when faced with facts Jack will outright deny them or get tricksy with words. Maybe for a brief moment she might but honestly it’s same as it ever was with Jack - she’s still got the link to the tip jar and Patreon live, the grift goes on (though I hope the wheels are really coming off the grift this time).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Has she ever sent out her Patreon obligations . I saw a tweet blaming Caroline’s hand/s for leaving, but were they previously sent out?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It might be cooling off but I think we are underestimating her ability to duck this all up for herself…as referenced by everything she’s ever done. One false move and she’s cancelled. And they’re all false moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Strictly announces the celebs today! 🎉 I’m still grieving for lack of Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I realise I'm turning into a FM for Molly, but you all need to STOP CRITICISING THIS QUEEN. Do you want her DEAD? She's doing the Lord 's work and it's easy to say she shouldn't post that, or she should post X rather than Y, but think of all the good she has done. I'm sure her threads took at least 100 hours to prepare and it's all unpaid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Sorry, I’m grunting. But wasnt this Dominic Cummings strategy to bring down Boris? Drip drip drip until he drowned.
Nasty nasty little man but extremely good at what he does.
Grunking (you gobby baskets 🥴 ) BUT never mind Liz Truss - has anyone ever seen Jacko and Dominic Cummings in the same room? Eh? EH?o_O

I still can’t understand how it went from…

I reckon I can earn around ÂŁ30k a year and save a deposit for my own home if I downsize for 2 years

only a couple of months ago (in May), to…

I am so distraught at having to move out of my place and downsize, because I am living in extreme poverty!

View attachment 1470170
View attachment 1470172

View attachment 1470174

View attachment 1470178

Why wouldn’t JM just admit that the downsizing is due to wanting to save a deposit and not because they’re on the breadline?

(Surely not because they fancy a few donations to speed up the time it takes to save, but can’t come straight out and ask people to pay for a deposit for a house?)
NAILED IT!
Omg this is absolutely spot on! :oops:Forgot about the saving-money-on-bills-to-save-for-a-deposit tweets! :oops: If this doesn't show that she's been planning that massive grift for months now, nothing does! I am shockethed (again)!
You've definitely cracked it, nuts! đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Don’t be sad, tender one. It is a bare faced lie.

Thank you dear heart. Indeed they have not. In fact feathers are part of the issue here. We were out in the evening for a little while and as we came back there was a dead bird on the pavement right outside our path. I have a very real fear of this particular type of bird and started screaming. Mr Laz was creeped out by it and is refusing to move it. We have reached a stalemate.
i actually don’t know how I’m going to be able to leave the house in the morning.
bleep.
On my way dear Frau with smol wheelbarrow x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks to Jack, this week I discovered that if you put a heavy paper weight on the 'insert' key on your keyboard, it shows you as busy on Teams and therefore your colleagues won't realise that you've done nothing all day but read Tattle.
I'm in the office so it's a quick minimise if anyone walks behind me!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.