Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there now harmony? 🤗
Yes there was a kiss and a grope before he left for work this morning.

I think we saw some in the wild many, many moons ago. Pre-pandemic squigs would sometimes post that they'd received a postcard of an overexposed radish and how it had changed their lives and the lives of all the poors.

I don't think there have been any tweets like this since the one-handed Caroline LEFT.
Mercifully, I haven't seen Peter Stringfellow in the nude, but I feel the BiB could be a good description of his bits and bobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Superdrug executive meeting this morning as they try to discover whose bright idea it was to sign up Jack !

View attachment 1470945
God, imagine being the poor sod that suggested her and your boss saying "well so far she's told people to put shampoo in their washing machine, shoplift, boil soap and claimed she hasn't bought shampoo or shower gel for two years".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Not sure if this has been posted. It’s a squig talking about Molly and her thread, and it’s just 👨‍🍳 😘

6F7FBEC6-13D5-4013-A3F9-FAFCE80709EE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
If Molly is here ... Please share the screenshots of her planning this downsizing months ago so she can get a deposit to buy. It totally shows up here latest blog post sob story for the shameless grift that it is.

(Long time lurker here. I think I actually posted on the very very first Jack thread way back when.)

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yes there was a kiss and a grope before he left for work this morning.

Mercifully, I haven't seen Peter Stringfellow in the nude, but I feel the BiB could be a good description of his bits and bobs.
Peter Stringfellow is DEAD!!

On topic(ish) it’s been so great to see so many new and old Fraus lately (whenever I see @Alansbigplate I feel like one of Nigella’s tender kidneys or whatever the duck she calls people) but I am missing Sweety T. @SweetTransvestite I hope whatever is keeping you away from such magnificent chaos is good and all is well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
God, imagine being the poor sod that suggested her and your boss saying "well so far she's told people to put shampoo in their washing machine, shoplift, boil soap and claimed she hasn't bought shampoo or shower gel for two years".
Lest we forget, these are the ideas this leading economist believes will be helping the ‘poors’ this coming winter, it’s ‘invaluable work’…

9A59AF7B-9F8C-4606-A47B-EF606DAA25FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Good God the mumsnetters needing the Georgia Church Suppers fiasco explained to them in detail

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Do we have any evidence that it was a "flop house" rather than a guest house. I know there was the news article in the Southend echo about the guys who bought it and what a state it was in etc. But any evidence of the clientele rather than it just being a crappy b&b

Reactions: 34
Peter Stringfellow is DEAD!!
I had no idea!!
For some reason when i think of him, which isn't often, i think of the 'celebrity' come dine with me episode with him and lee ryan from blue. lee ryan was cooking something with thyme in and he said thyme with a th like in THing.

on topic: imagine jack on celebrity come dine with me? cheap rinsed hoops, coconut milk stroganoff, rock cookies and £145 remaining for her back pocket!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Good God the mumsnetters needing the Georgia Church Suppers fiasco explained to them in detail

I was close to opening an account but then I thought starting your first comment with "You stupid bastards" probably wasn't wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Millionaire slum landlord! Monroe will bleeping explode if that gains traction.
Didn’t he own at least one of those dreadful bed and breakfast places where they put homeless people?
They throw them out in the mornings and they aren’t allowed back in until evening,
They are the grimmest of places but they make a fortune and I do mean a fortune. Local (to me) bloke bought a big house and packed them in like sardines, he was getting thousands a night from the local council, bought more houses and now drives about in a Bentley.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I had no idea!!
For some reason when i think of him, which isn't often, i think of the 'celebrity' come dine with me episode with him and lee ryan from blue. lee ryan was cooking something with thyme in and he said thyme with a th like in THing.

on topic: imagine jack on celebrity come dine with me? cheap rinsed hoops, coconut milk stroganoff, rock cookies and £145 remaining for her back pocket!
Imagine her when she didn't win!

Screenshot 2022-08-04 09.54.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You can also change your status to busy by clicking on your status in Teams guys 🤫
It still shows "last seen" based on your keyboard activity though. I have colleagues set as "busy" 24/7 and sometimes they show as "last seen 2 days ago" when it's Wednesday at noon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Lest we forget, these are the ideas this leading economist believes will be helping the ‘poors’ this coming winter, it’s ‘invaluable work’…

View attachment 1470964
why oh why do some squigs not seem to understand the difference between giving money to a charity, which is highly regulated so you know most of your donation will definitely go to the charitable person in question, and giving the same money to Jack, who is not transparent, and you have no idea whether your money will go to a food bank, crap wigs, or a trip to per Rialto?

Surely an economist of all people would understand the concept of cash dispersal?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.