Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ritalin is the amphetamine stimulant type!! It's a class A drug hence why you need to pay to get it privately! It's rarely given out in the UK on the NHS
Sorry, but Ritalin is often given to those who need it on the NHS, just under a different name.

On topic, Molly is retweetng more evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I keep asking myself this question too, and wondering what I’ve missed, or whether I’m being unfair by not recognising JM’s achievements. (Off the top of my head) could it be argued that they…

• Have made it a bit easier to discuss poverty by presenting a palatable face of us commoners for the middle-classes/TV/newspapers? (Or something! 😬)
• Influenced Asda to bring back/extend their Smart Price range? (I don’t know whether this is true and whether they really did have an impact on Asda’s decision, but let’s say it is - that would be significant for the people affected.)
• Influenced the ONS in relation to recognising the inflation figures for staples/own-brand items and whether prices have risen faster for those? (Again, I saw chatter at the time, but no idea whether JM was actually involved/spoke to the ONS/had any influence.)

I’m finding it hard to remember any collaborations/lobbying/campaigns that were demonstrably successful or influential (compared to people like Marcus Rashford or Martin Lewis for example), but there must be some surely? If all their supporters keep talking about how important JM is, they must be seeing some evidence of their work that I’m not?
She could have promoted Full Time Meals, as far as I know she did not.

Reactions: 26
Molly is playing a blinder, and it looks like it's been really well thought out. Rather than revealing everything at once (which could be easily buried after a day or two) it's a constant drip, drip, drip.

I think it's been months in the making, and she's been waiting for the perfect opportunity to throw it out there. If she has played her cards right she'll be saving the worst for last. The final blow.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I do like in response to teemill money how she states not everything she does has to be public and yet in her latest “blog” she always shares everything with her adoring public.
She could fart in a library and write an 800-word blog post about it... she has no dignity and no sense of decorum...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If the other Charities that benefited from the Teemill money really didn't want publicity, in order to protect Jack and themselves, wouldn't right now be the ideal time for them to reveal themselves, as an act of gratitude and solidarity?

(There ain't any other charities)
Never in my 40-odd years have I heard of a small, local charity (which is what she asked for when she requested suggestions after TT fucked her off) say to someone with half a million followers: ‘please don’t publicise to the people who bought T-shirts from you, that their money (that’s right THEIR MONEY) is coming to us. We really don’t want to have to deal with the publicity it will bring to our door.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
BPD is PTSD and usually as a result of trauma and neglect in childhood. It doesn’t make people grift thousands of pounds from people.
Jack is either a narcissist or a sociopath.
I just read up on this and didn’t realise the PTSD element. NPD does seem to fit the bill precisely though.

I would crowdfund her trip to the private psychiatrist to get actual treatment for this rather than all the things she doesn’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Tee Mill stuff looks REALLY bad.
I've worked with charities on big fundraising events and if you mention their name in any context you have to have it cleared by them....to have the charity calling her out is B.A.D.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I've worked with charities on big fundraising events and if you mention their name in any context you have to have it cleared by them....to have the charity calling her out is B.A.D.
The Teemill stuff was appalling - here's hoping Molly also has some information from the HMRC 😂

Reactions: 39
I posted that post it pic saying it was Jack trying to figure out who Molly is. Now I’m actually thinking Molly has been working on all the receipts for the last couple of months picking the most damning for the main thread then which follow ups would get released at various intervals. Unlike the delusion squiggs I don’t think it is a Tory campaign. Just someone sick of it. I think the end game is to goad Jack into doing a Colleen Rooney except Jack isn’t fit to wear colleen’sold juicy couture tracksuit from a charity shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.