Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG (sorry for profanity). Economist comes out for team Jack. Absolutely horrified. At least the first two comments I can see are pushback though. ANGRY
No no no tell me dear Frau you just made that up … no, it didn’t really happen … of all the crazy bean crazy rinsed beaness on all the threads I’ve been following , why is the Economist saying this stuff? Not because I think the Economist is the dogs bollocks but because I assumed at least they were FORENSIC!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg I have to take these pesky kids swimming! Catch me on the edge of the pool with my phone out like Jack on her serenity walk down the swans

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I asked my psychiatrist a few weeks ago if ritalin would ever be prescribed along with sertraline, he stated that since both of them are stimulating the heart would be working over time. To put it in simple terms he said they would never be taken together or prescribed together. Huge risk of a heartattack!! And also addiction especially with the high of being on an anti depressant and a stimulant like ritalin simultaneously. Ask any psychiatrist or doctor, Jack's basically gone private and not informed her NHS doctor, thus taking sertraline from the NHS doctor and a private ritalin prescription simultaneously. She doesn't drink tho guys!! 100 days sober.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Ugh. That last screenshot makes my skin crawl. All humble brags. She can’t for one second face up to an actual negative trait that she has, only the “do too much”, “work too hard”, “people pleasing” and the very gentle “naive”.

She just needs to scrap all her self diagnosed crap and face up to the fact she has narcissistic personality disorder. Or maybe just get a severe reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hooray for part 2! I’ve been thinking there’s a lot still unmined in the media gallery - personal faves are the ‘big house sale’ poster her MUM commented on (for her to not sell her camera), and the huge fib about the team of staff she bought laptops for, who got furlough.
oh, and BoJo chickening out of her interview (when he was in Brussels).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
FFS I am trying to catch up with Alice Evans! I’m going to have to give up work and set up a tip jar! Today was horrendous as I had to pretend to be typing so people would think I was working. I wrote 3000 words of absolute gobbledegook - Oh My God I’M JACK!
Do you claim that nothing in a thread comparing things you've said was true?
Are you watching your dreams skitter off into the foggy horizon?
Do you long to be as serene as a swan?
Do you just want to dance?
If the answer to all of these is yes, you are sadly Jack. Best wishes

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Where do I find the tee mill stuff on here? I’m in deep now and fear I’ve opened a door I can’t shut 🤣
I’m not sure where it is but when I started here I thought a I’d read all the old threads in order…. Never managed it because current chaoses just will not stop!!

I can't screenshot, but right now Molly is posting a LOT more Jack inconsistencies along with evidence. Things are about to get very interesting. :D

nooooo - I need some sleep!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
FFS I am trying to catch up with Alice Evans! I’m going to have to give up work and set up a tip jar! Today was horrendous as I had to pretend to be typing so people would think I was working. I wrote 3000 words of absolute gobbledegook - Oh My God I’M JACK!
Sending cashos, ballerinas and horseos x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Christ alive, Molly is the new Julian Assange. We've got the Jack Monroe version of WikiLeaks happening in real time.

JackiLeaks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
Oh we were born within an hour of each other
Your mother said we could be sister and sisterbrother

Your name was Bobora, and it really suited ya

oh Bobora do you recall?
You said I was not that smol
You said I’d never amount to nothing at all
But you should see my grifting haul

Oh what did you do on Monday lady?
Did you tell Twitter that I was shady?
In your orangery you decided to betray me
I just wanted squigs to pay me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.