Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does flabber my gast that her response to a literal thread of lies she has told is that she is autistic and therefore cannot lie. And her thick as tit stans lap it up as usual and send her their disability allowance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Been wondering if any of her teachers are seeing any of this and thinking

"Wow, Jack has really shown us!"

• Haha
Reactions: 80
This isn’t a crappy comment about men I promise but is anyone else SO surprised at how many blokes are calling her out with well substantiated and fact based arguments?! Like go off screen shot kings but how random?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I'm wondering if she took her worldly goods to the pawnbrokers on Monday because that seemed to be the part of her begging blog designed to tug at people's heartstrings. But of course, if it had the desired outcome then I assume it didn't happen.

Reactions: 37
Where do I find the tee mill stuff on here? I’m in deep now and fear I’ve opened a door I can’t shut 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm wondering if she took her worldly goods to the pawnbrokers on Monday because that seemed to be the part of her begging blog designed to tug at people's heartstrings. But of course, if it had the desired outcome then I assume it didn't happen.
If it had happened then you can be assured we would have got a twitter post with pictures etc etc, which we didn’t get… so… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Quoting this from the last thread as it didn’t get answered. I think the reason why she’s paying through the nose for the prescription (and this is pure speculation) is so her usual GP doesn’t have to know about it. Either because they’ll tell her she’s talking bollocks and doesn’t have ADHD, or they’ll stop prescribing the two antidepressants that she’s also on, which aren’t supposed to be taken with a stimulant. Many fraus who know more about it than me have speculated she might be self medicating in this way and it’s incredibly dangerous.
Just commenting to say that what the previous poster said about her being able to take the private diagnosis to the GP and get an NHS prescription is correct. My partner actually has ADHD, private diagnosis as they have BUPA through work and it meant less of a waiting list and this is what they did.

I think it’s highly likely she knows her diagnosis is suspect. It is easier to get a private diagnosis for things you don’t have unfortunately, as well as being a quicker route for diagnosis for things you do have.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Jack doesn't like to share with other people... Big Bird Tattle lands (with receipts.)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't screenshot, but right now Molly is posting a LOT more Jack inconsistencies along with evidence. Things are about to get very interesting. :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
No smoking gun?
The darling of the Metropolitan Elite is a grifter and they don’t see it as a big deal.
That says an awful lot about the Metropolitan Elite tbh

ETA I wish Molly would talk about things like the JO pile on, all the other pile ons and the photoshopskinny baiting. That would show what Jacks malicious personality is like and put paid to the squigs protesting that she is a genuine, good hearted person. She’s not, she’s a gaslighter and a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yep.. she dragged..carried the sideboards up the street while the Emin was between her teeth.
It's what us poor do you see when we only have hold on ...........

A bleeping fortune from grifting on twitter.

Bet she's throwing herself down the stairs not stairs in the crappy bungalow screaming salty tears into her slow cooker ( can't waste salt) 🤪 of sloppos

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the well known autism and swan rebuttals haven't worked. Is that Big D's cannon I can hear rolling down the mean streets of Thorpe Bay?

(I've still got swans.)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.