Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1469673View attachment 1469674View attachment 1469675

Some interesting comments from a tweet thread which names but doesnā€™t tag Jack. All different people, Iā€™m just a lazy squiggler.

I think if Molly did a standalone thread about Sophie the kitten with all the receipts, that would be the smoking gun. To ignore three vets advice is animal abuse and to get another pet when you canā€™t do the kindest thing and put animals out of their misery is dreadful behaviour.

People can excuse the grift by saying oh but she deserves money for all her unpaid media appearances but not animal abuse.
I think the smoking gun is the begging bowl.

I used to occasionally see-her tweets pop up in my feed and think ā€œ wow sheā€™s quite intenseā€

But then when you realise she extends her hands for coins it stops being annoying and becomes disgraceful.

Also not sure if this has been shared, but I love this squig:

0ED1C93C-EB22-478C-B513-CA0A45ADF759.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161
Please can hoisted by her own leotard be brought over to this thread as it was a late contender for thread title and it made me HOWL. Sorry I canā€™t remember which genius said it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
No where has she said she is renting the teensy tiny flat. If it turns out she is buying it Twitter will eat her alive
Mmm and she said she was looking at garden placesā€¦that accept massive dogs? Much more likely she is buying.

Its either that or she got a massive fckn taxbill that needs paying!!

Reactions: 33
How about this current shot of the Vultures of Tattle?

1659554918697.png

Let's see now. She's getting somewhat irate with

Squiggles
Viggles (vegan squiggles)
Jiggles (jeremy fans squiggles)
Giggles (gay squiggles)
Piggles (politics squiggles)
Figgles (foodie squiggles)
Tiggles (Tory squiggles)
Biggles (Brexit squiggles)
Riggles (Remain squiggles)
Liggles (Lesbian squiggles)
Aggles (Autistic squiggles - and YES, the INCONSISTENCY IN PATTERN REALLY ANNOYS ME)
Adhiggles (ADHD squiggles)
Miggles (Mumsnet squiggles)
Stiggles (Straight squiggles)

all because they are plainly picking on her because they're simultaneously Tory, Brexit, Right Wing, Racist, Gender Critical, Homophobic, Ableist and every other -ist she is hurling at them like a traumatised Gibbon with the shits at the Zoo.

Did I miss anybody or any insult out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
No smoking gun?
The darling of the Metropolitan Elite is a grifter and they donā€™t see it as a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why does she do that? If she was diagnosed privately surely all sheā€™d need to do would be to take the letter of diagnosis to her GP and then they would prescribe her the medication and she could just go to the pharmacy and pick it up for the standard Ā£9.50 price or whatever it is now.
I mean, I was diagnosed adhd by the NHS in the UK and when I moved countries I just got a letter from my old GP confirming my diagnosis and need for medication, took it to my new GP and started getting my prescriptions on the public health system here.
I think itā€™s kinda sus and I donā€™t believe her tbh.
Quoting this from the last thread as it didnā€™t get answered. I think the reason why sheā€™s paying through the nose for the prescription (and this is pure speculation) is so her usual GP doesnā€™t have to know about it. Either because theyā€™ll tell her sheā€™s talking bollocks and doesnā€™t have ADHD, or theyā€™ll stop prescribing the two antidepressants that sheā€™s also on, which arenā€™t supposed to be taken with a stimulant. Many fraus who know more about it than me have speculated she might be self medicating in this way and itā€™s incredibly dangerous.

Reactions: 54
Well she likes her money like she likes her finger nails
She said that she didn't ask people to send her money in that blog. As they clearly are sending her money she could give it all back and apologise. But she won't.

Reactions: 41
I really may be missing the point but what exactly would make her one of the most important people? Wheeling her out to debate with people on GMB? Achieves what? Churning out recipes which are so unappealing Iā€™d rather not bother eating. I am one of the people these things effect and I would not want her as my voice or advocate as she is as disingenuous as the people she pulls apart constantly. It really really baffles me! Sheā€™s been doing this for 10 years and if we boil it down what has she actually achieved with actual, measurable results?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Did she really think that by writing sheā€™s autistic and canā€™t lie (she isnā€™t and she can) that there wouldn't be a single autistic person who would view her lie and refute these claims?

She lives on another planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
for @Dogmuck and @auntylil -

The averaged blended per sub (ps) is to easily try and reflect that her subscriber base will comprise of x subscribers on each tier. Somewhere in my posting history I did a deeper dive into this to illustrate how that blended avg ps can really leap up just by allocating a small % of users to the higher tiers (thereā€™s one thatā€™s ~Ā£40), but this below is more thoroughly explained in the previous thread but basically:

* Ā£3.50 ps assumes everyone on lowest tier, the Ā£1 ridiculousness is just moronic tit from KS2 Jackie
* Ā£5.00 ps assumed roughly 50/50 split between two lowest tiers
* Ā£10.00 ps tenable with 100% of audience on lowest 3 tiers, so this really is a very conservative and fair estimate. Weā€™ve not gone in assuming 50% are paying Ā£20 or above etc, this is the realistically the 3 lowest possible scenarios.

6D79BA63-DB7B-4569-BB00-8E6C85F301B0.jpeg

Jack - if you want to provide evidence of the accurate blended average ps & your platform fee Iā€™ll happily remove all 3 columns and replace it with that. If you make your earnings visible, Iā€™ll stop this mithering altogetherā€¦ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Up to you hun.

ps ā€œalcohol freeā€ aka low vol alcohol beers are 100% advised against in AA, the fellowship sheā€™s chosen to become a public spokesperson for (breaking a few traditions) so no, her behaviour around recovery and substance abuse isnā€™t acceptable and she is an utter danger to unwell people.

• Heart
Reactions: 107
I really want her to sue and Vardy herself. Iā€™ll go to the court in a mankini for the verdict if she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
"elton john is an agent of the deep state" has become the new "the bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured" in that it sneaks into my head randomly and makes me snort in public :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Mmm and she said she was looking at garden placesā€¦that accept massive dogs? Much more likely she is buying.

Its either that or she got a massive fckn taxbill that needs paying!!
I reckon she's still trying to recover from that 10k she donated from her savings to the TT from the Teemill debacle. Still don't believe she managed to raise that amount, and then to drop such a lucrative fundraiser like a stone?! Doesn't make sense. No transparency whatsoever and highly suspicious was the whole performative donation after we kept asking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
for @Dogmuck and @auntylil -

ps ā€œalcohol freeā€ aka low vol alcohol beers are 100% advised against in AA, the fellowship sheā€™s chosen to become a public spokesperson for (breaking a few traditions) so no, her behaviour around recovery and substance abuse isnā€™t acceptable and she is an utter danger to unwell people.
This is why we need fraus from all walks of life to tell us how it is.

She is a danger. Those beers, whether they are advertised as ā€œzero alcoholā€ or ā€œlow alcoholā€ are dangerous for so many reasons (behavioural, cognitive and social ) before you even add in the actual alcohol content.

I wish those tweets could be deleted from history rather than the pointless sideboard ones. They harm so many.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
How about this current shot of the Vultures of Tattle?

View attachment 1469697

Let's see now. She's getting somewhat irate with

Squiggles
Viggles (vegan squiggles)
Jiggles (jeremy fans squiggles)
Giggles (gay squiggles)
Piggles (politics squiggles)
Figgles (foodie squiggles)
Tiggles (Tory squiggles)
Biggles (Brexit squiggles)
Riggles (Remain squiggles)
Liggles (Lesbian squiggles)
Aggles (Autistic squiggles - and YES, the INCONSISTENCY IN PATTERN REALLY ANNOYS ME)
Adhiggles (ADHD squiggles)
Miggles (Mumsnet squiggles)
Stiggles (Straight squiggles)

all because they are plainly picking on her because they're simultaneously Tory, Brexit, Right Wing, Racist, Gender Critical, Homophobic, Ableist and every other -ist she is hurling at them like a traumatised Gibbon with the shits at the Zoo.

Did I miss anybody or any insult out?
So everybody is being mean to her... cue bad mental Incoming

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.