Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"they wouldn't share so I threw it away INNIT" Seems legit.

Reactions: 29
Purely speculation, but I don't think they have only one sock on MN, I feel another may have been deployed
Actually I retract that - think I'm seeing things that are not there. Going to need to step away from the keyboard and have a lie down

Reactions: 25
Remember when Jack was only making meals with tinned fish? And put her fresh fish donation in the freezer and couldn't use it because she was working her way through her tins? Memories, rest between the pages of my mind

Reactions: 49

Probably already been said but don't worry dear heart, it's only a glove!

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t there a poster once on MN who said she knew Js father and he had to be very careful to keep the way of her or Jack would stop him having his son?
It sounded like it was a mutual thing but father having to blow smoke Up Jacks arse, telling her she was great Etc to keep her on an even keel and not demand SB back. That was my impression at the time although I could be wrong.
Father seems really devoted to J and his half sister though if you look at his FB. ( which I did only once and felt rather grubby about tbh)
Anyway things will be different now, he’s reached the age where he can decide.

Didn’t she take him to London to live with Allegra though?

Reactions: 39
It’s nice to go back to the beginning (it’s turning out to be an odd day ).

Reactions: 20
The MN thread is still going. The poster-who-may-possibly-have-been-Jack appears to have given up and gone away.

They're drilling down into various lies, including "I don't have a toaster but here's my toaster" and "I can only afford one pair of shoes but here is my lovely collection of shoes"

Reactions: 49
Jack has reached far and wide with recent tweets and retweets. I don't think we are going to be the only connoisseurs of her cuisine in the future. Likewise a far larger audience for her snarky, I am going to sick my lawyer on you tweets. And let's face it, her purple prose deserves a wider reach (barring the triggery bits).

Reactions: 35
We just need a diagram of her drive/garden with location of the herb pots and trees and we will have a full house.

Reactions: 29
I’m noticing a fair few links to Tattle on the hellsite so no picking your noses, lads, or posting in your pants.

When people are openly mocking you and taking the piss you know you’ve lost credibility. I hope she doesn’t try and play out some victim drama as I don’t think people will buy it. It’s hard not to feel sorry for her even though I'm trying to keep in mind that she dishes out worse than this on a regular basis to people who don’t a have team of flying monkeys coming to their aid or others throwing money at them.

Reactions: 58
I'm very glad you're here @CEB1980 ! The more the merrier tbh.

Also on MN - someone's got her number re the VBI....

"What did JM actually do re ONS?

What she did do was get a bit upset when her local asda didn't have some cheap rice in and decided it must be true everywhere (or something along those lines).

She is extremely talented at writing angry tweets that people mistake for 'doing work'/"

Reactions: 69
Reactions: 34
I think it's just the usual tricksy wording again. I reread the post about buying the 800k house in a heartbeat if it were worth 2/3 of the value and then she goes on about paying 550k some of which was a loan. I get the impression she thinks she should be entitled to just get a house mortgage free. Frankly at this point my brain has melted with the numbnuts of it all.

Reactions: 41
Oh no you’ve not misread the room at all and I really don’t want to come across as telling you you’re wrong, your post is perfect at illustrating the difference in contexts - basically 0.5% abv for alcohol reduction/lifestyle change for sobriety/recovery. The problem with her is she’s decided to centre herself in her local fellowship - eg I’m the secretary, I’m making biscuits*, attendance to my meeting is up because of my biscuits *and* is dishing out incorrect advice whilst posing as a trusted person in the fellowship. It’s literally why the traditions exist to safeguard the fellowship against nefarious/unwell characters like Jackie diverting the message/intention of the fellowship away from its primary purpose. What she’s doing is seriously fucking wrong and potentially deathly, I know it comes across as mithering unless you take the huge AA issue into account. Sorry I can’t even type well on this as it is my anger issue with her & the guardian for irresponsibly platforming her on this. There are tons of genuinely inspirational actually WC or marginalised people in recovery & promoting recovery to those who need it who’d never get to share their amazing messages cos Jackie has sharp elbowed herself in for another 60p a word tirade.

*trades description will be in touch in due course cos idk what those crusty things really were

Reactions: 69
Totally agree that its none of our business why their custody is why it is - was just something I was pondering. Go well.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.