Jack Monroe #351 Nobody should be donating to a character from a Pulp song

Hello and welcome. Are you joining this thread because ...

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title words courtesy of a squig in the wild, nominated by dear heart @Falkor @Lazarus and tender one, @Russian Doll. Your prize will be kindly donated by strangers on the internet, whenever the tight fisted moaners cough up.

Wiki is the pink button at the top (in case you wonder who TD is, or a Viggle)
Say “thread title nomination” when you’re nominating and don’t do a swear in them

We never thought the day would come- the grift has been exposed, the twitter tide is turning, no amount of ~misused~ grammatical devices or saying how tired, so very tired she is can save her now!

Also Alice Evans got hit with a 3 year Domestic Violence Restraining Order, also covering social media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Brief recap cos it’s late:
Y’all, Jack knows about That Thread. And phooey, she sure is cross. The watch cost £600, not five grand, and when did she say that ‘she’ ‘bought’ ‘the dog’?

Turns out the whole thread (of her own words) is libellous and apparently she should sue (herself) for libel. Plus, she could fill a crowd at the Pyramid Stage at Glasto with her Twitter audience.

The prime rebuff of the day has to be this classy statement.

We just can’t handle the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Thread title is incredible. I think Jack must be sat on her hands to not respond to every question and criticism

Just want to say...I tried the moonshine mash and ... it didn't work. Maybe my hand me down stick blender wasn't up for the task but the little bits of sweetcorn leave gritty bits and flakes of skin throughout. She does have a bullet blender jobby, so maybe if I forked out for some expensive equipment I'd be able to cook the budget recipe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
A New Hope - That Thread has continued to gain traction from all sides of Twitter

Jack Strikes Back - “It’s all lies!” (well, yeah)

Return Of The Viggles - they have long memories 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Did anyone else have to Google prodigal before voting in the poll or was that just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread title is incredible. I think Jack must be sat on her hands to not respond to every question and criticism

Just want to say...I tried the moonshine mash and ... it didn't work. Maybe my hand me down stick blender wasn't up for the task but the little bits of sweetcorn leave gritty bits and flakes of skin throughout. She does have a bullet blender jobby, so maybe if I forked out for some expensive equipment I'd be able to cook the budget recipe.
You have confirmed what I thought about the sweetcorn,Tender One. Thankyou for all you do 🙏. Go well 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s this one blathering on about? What things does she want back? She can have the poo pie thing for free, I don’t want it.
E10D93C9-2C90-49C4-B13D-470A8D37CFAB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
A New Hope - That Thread has continued to gain traction from all sides of Twitter

Jack Strikes Back - “It’s all lies!” (well, yeah)

Return Of The Viggles - they have long memories 💚
the farting menace

attack of the pumbles

revenge of the squiggs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Threads are moving so fast I can’t keep up or react to individual posts, but please be assured

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Excited for the ongoing chaos. Is this the anyursum? apology I can't spell but send cashos

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We also had uncensored N-word Jack, who decided to delight us by painstakingly typing out some of the regular death threats she receives. In a blog that has no trigger warnings for rape and the usual casual mention of suicide. Be warned, this one is gross and bizarre.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Regarding the mobile phone thing. I’m 38 and when I was about 15-16 is when the Nokia 3210/3310 came out. I think I managed to get a mobile at around 16 so around 1999-2000 and it was only becoming a thing. Given that Jack is 4-5 years older than me (I can’t be arsed looking at exact DOB etc) there would not have been a mission any 11-12 year old would have been given a mobile in 1999-2000. Holding off til she was 16 in 2004 would have been very common place

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s this one blathering on about? What things does she want back? She can have the poo pie thing for free, I don’t want it. View attachment 1467535
Is it too late to become an accidental confronter of fears and form my own early electronica/New Romantic band called “These Draconic Trolls”?

(Thinking of it as a Japan/Visage hybrid sort of thing with a bit of early Ultravox chucked in)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
344% would make an exception to the thread title for that one from Pink Glove

Also the word advertorial is not interchangeble with the word advert and its misuse gives major Partridge vibes, but fair's fair, that's about the 8th most offensive thing about that blog post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Never try and blend mashed potato! Turns into wallpaper paste.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Only just catching up since the afternoon. Blimey. It really does seem to be happening doesn't it? No gloating (much). Just a quiet sense of satisfaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don't know which poll option to choose. Obviously not the prodigal one but I'm an OG frau who follows everything. Basically Isa.

I saw the pirate ghost links on the other thread, what a wild ride those were! Maybe Harold was a ghost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.