Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. I've become hysterical . We work with someone whose life is like this. Everywhere she goes people are apparently shouting at her, every work situation is so difficult and ends with her arguing (it doesn't). We sit in team meetings all quietly thinking 'WTF, who are these people?' trying not to make eye contact with each other because we'll start laughing.

Reactions: 47
Well there’s her, the sideboards and her massive ego. FFS.

Go well. X
I think someone once collected a list of all the Jack personalities, based on whatever she was pretending to be an expert in that day? Polish Jack, Army Jack, Fire Jack. All 34 of them exodusing would be pretty funny, they'd all whinge about being shoved aside on their way to the door

Reactions: 37
I just googled it and IT’S A THING!

Hilariously, the comments underneath reveal that it’s NOT A VERY GOOD THING!
“It’s reset....just add more water”.
“It’s too watery....just add another bar of soap”
“It’s not melting...get out your blender”
“It’s gone mouldy...just add preservative”
“It’s not lathering up....fuck it and go to Asda”

OK - I lied about the last one but, I’ll not be spending money on soap, a soap pan, a blender, coconut milk (or oil), preservative, electricity, bottles....

Reactions: 64
Can you do a brief synopsis? I don’t have the stamina to visit those threads. I’M EXHAUSTED.

Reactions: 27
I'd dearly love to know when Hands left her employ and if she actually received any furlough money.

Reactions: 26
I predict a 3 to 7 day leave-of-twitter.
Lots of mentions from squigs.
When she comes back there will either be no mention whatsoever of what's gone on and just a pic of Coops will land, or there will be hints that she's been on a Ward, she doesn't want to talk about it right now, she'll tell everyone when she's ready.
She'll be ready about 3 days after when someone brings everything up again and she needs to cry about her fragility.
Tweet. Sleep. Repeat

Reactions: 60
That's spooky. I've just read that and yes, there are a lot of parallels with Jack. Well worth a read for anyone who hasn't read it.

Reactions: 26
Also, her son is 12 now, she wrote this 5 years ago and said her sons mobile number was saved in the new phone. Did 7yr olds have mobile phones 5 years ago? I have an 8yr old nephew who would not be arsed with one.

Reactions: 31
Can you do a brief synopsis? I don’t have the stamina to visit those threads. I’M EXHAUSTED.
Katie and Cole are still weapon grade cunts
There is a 3 year DV TR now against malice, she didn’t show as predicted and the evidence presented was even worse than anticipated. It includes all social media so no more drunken diatribes or ….

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.