Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I suspect she’s already off her face and cooking random eggs to go on things.

and re insurance I have a whippet who is slightly older than content and his insurance is £30 a month. £12 is bullshit.
The £12 might be the cost of the pet care plan you get with some vets. Not insurance.

Reactions: 35

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
The weather here is iffy the kids have build some sort of den in the lounge and left me to pair odd socks. ( notsurewhyitsgreatcraic)

Even if she does manage to deflect from that thread this time around, it could result in her future tales being taken with a huge pinch of salt. Wont that damage her brand and work?

She would honestly be better donating the monies gained from the blog(publicly, this is the one time when i dont mind seeing her name up in lights) and properly seeking help.

Its been two weeks into the summer here and my kids have not stopped, i sincerely doubt sb has done very much at all and that is sad, a littlw tiny part of me was hopeful she would have taken her own words to heart and actually had fun with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
4E0D6E96-F6BD-4C37-A3D1-CE566E13CEFF.jpeg

Being very LITERAL, FORENSIC and Jack-like, but I don’t actually think there is a price for fucking pasta? If you have the pasta in already, you could probably fuck it with no additional incurred financial cost.

In fact, that’s an alternative revenue stream right there. Pretty sure, as with all else, there’s a niche Pasta Fuckers fetish group out there somewhere so you could set up an Only Fans account and make serious coin.
[\SPOILER]

• Haha
The highest council tax per year in Southend is £3,300 ish
She must be paying full rate for a top band property. Jack, get a single person discount you twonk.
Indeed my council tax for 2 of us (remember singles get a discount) in a 3 bed terraced reasonable house in nearby area is …. Checks notes ….. £132. She’s in a lovely lovely home.

• Wow

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
View attachment 1465576

Sorry it doesn’t show Jack b/c I blocked that dementor long ago but this thread is an astonishing takedown and recommend searching it and luxuriating in it.
I came across it in the wild before I saw your post and I agree - the lady in question is everything that Jack could have been (and I think on some level thinks she is)

• Heart

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Longest afternoon at work ever! I can’t remember who said it but all Jack’s fanboys are indeed bearded men. Screaming on Jack’s behalf. Canal, they seem a little unhinged.

right I need to get back in the way back machine, there’s a lot of pages to consume.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Trends on Twitter are tailored to your location, age, gender and interests picked up from the type of accounts you engage with I think.

• Haha