Jack Monroe #349 Shameless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to attend court dressed as a lightbulb, fit with lights on, lights off functionality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The Worst Pies in London from Sweeney Todd would be an excellent choice.
No denyin' times is hard, sir
Even harder than the worst pies in Laaandaan
Only lard and nothing more
Is that just revolting
All greasy and gritty?
It looks like it's molting
And tastes like, well, pity
A woman alone with limited wind
And the worst pies in Laaaandaaan
Ah, sir, times is hard
Times is hard!

Was Mr Sondheim aware of her body of work because its uncanny?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Of all the chaoses this is the most chaos of them all

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s completely bizarre how her stans refuse to engage with the content of the thread and think that calling critical accounts bots is enough to discredit the argument. I can’t fathom how she engenders such loyalty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I could stand next to you dressed as a solar bulb and we could get it on..then off..then on... then off again!
Someone is going to be required to come as the boiler though, resplendent with a tank full of COLD WATER. And we need a reconstituted bar of slop soap

May dress as a trifle with a baseball bat
Oh Fraus, just make sure you are not 90% gin. Unless you drink gin. Which you don't. Except when you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s completely bizarre how her stans refuse to engage with the content of the thread and think that calling critical accounts bots is enough to discredit the argument. I can’t fathom how she engenders such loyalty.
To afraid to admit they've been gullible? Won't want to admit even to themselves?

Reactions: 28
New thread, thanks Hotes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.