Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Alright ninnies, I'm making cheese on toast tomorrow morning. Before anyone gets on my case about "appropriation" and "over-explaining" and "insecurely demanding permission for my behaviour", I'm of Welsh descent so it's fine. Cheese on toast recipe on its way... you might think it's simple and you could imagine it yourself, but you literally could not 😬 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

FeelingGroovy

Insta exchange here. A black person saying braids are a no-no, and white people telling her she’s wrong and to leave Jack alone. <cue Leave Britney Alone gif>

Awesome

Also, paid for in a salon, apparently. But she turned down the beads because that would be too far .

Comments limited now, natch.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I forgot about 34 year old Jack’s claim to be possibly peri-menopausal! How does that combine with her claim to have had “several” miscarriages during her 4-5 month fling with Harold? Peri menopause involves irregular periods and greatly reduced fertility.

At least one of these claims is a lie.

• Haha

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
This crime against food in her likes had me dry heaving.
Screenshot_20220716-150542.png

Some squig from the previous thread made a comment along the lines of her this morning segment resulted in "what looks like a horse has thrown up in a casserole dish".

Horses can't vomit (forensic equine frau here) but they do something called quidding when they have an ouchy mouth. They basically spit out balls of masticated grass.

• Haha
  • Sick

kachoochoo

VIP Member
"I can't be appropriating! I'm LITERALLY greek!"

apart from when im irish.
or a coarse essex girl
occasionally scottish
or that time I was polish for a day...

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I'm sorry but it's giving me

monica-monica-gellar.gif

I personally think there is an element of black fishing going on 🤷‍♀️ I do think she's facetuned her tan a bit and those are braids you primarily see on black people nowadays. 90s holiday to Spain as a child notwithstanding.

Jack thought it too else she wouldn't have needed the "it's Greek tradition" shite preempt yday.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boyo

VIP Member
Again Jack (and I can’t stress this enough), posting pictures of yourself lying on your hammock, having coated yourself in gravy browning, with your norks out, trying to make Harold jealous, and looking for fights on Twitter when you’re the one in the wrong for making a spectacular hair-related faux pas, is….NOT…..WORKING.

2C4CACE3-8CAD-4FC1-AACC-3059182A7135.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
This is the first week in over two months that I've got my appetite back but seeing leathery Jack in a bikini top with a viewing porthole is putting me right off my falafel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Personally - and I know this might be an unpopular opinion - I just don't care what Louisa is doing now. There's no indication that she has anything to do with Jack anymore, or that her posts are aimed at Jack in any way.

She's moved on with her life - good for her, but whatever she's doing, it's no longer connected to Jack. If people want to follow her etc, fine, but screenshotting her stories and sharing them here feels unnecessary, and like we're trying to keep her publicly tied to a woman that she LEFT more than two years ago.
I hear what you’re saying Coloured, I’m happy to stop referring to LJC, but this place is a mine field. We just had an entire thread about a walrus. Where do we draw the line with regards to what is “acceptable”? Do we say no more chatter or exposure of Allegra, Trifle Defender, Go Henry squig, all squigs, Big Dave, SBs dad, Iqbal, Harold, Nigella…ya know all the people we talk about that have some connection no matter how limited to Jack? 🤷‍♀️

I’m not throwing my toys out of the pram I genuinely don’t know how to navigate what is and isn’t acceptable on here some times. It’s like there’s some kind of secret handbook that we get extracts from via reactions - 🤯

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
In all reality, how can she get herself dressed up with her tits out, hair braided, and posing for sunny selfies, whilst she then furiously types out shit on Twitter about being the most affected person with chronic pain disorders ever? Like, can't she see how ridiculous she is being?

Jack, get with reality. Seriously. Your grasp on the real world is being heckled by a schizophrenic here, lol, wow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
D488D229-F0F7-4438-8B9A-26FBC5D364AA.png

I’m not insinuating she is lying, but this looks a lot like very rough notes rather than a final edit?

Also where are the notes from the previous edit? Does she copy out the whole re-edited book each time her publisher suggests changes and then writes it out in a notebook? Then makes changes from that version?
This is maybe the sixth edit??

No wonder she has ouchie joints

• Haha
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
I hear what you’re saying Coloured, I’m happy to stop referring to LJC, but this place is a mine field. We just had an entire thread about a walrus. Where do we draw the line with regards to what is “acceptable”? Do we say no more chatter or exposure of Allegra, Trifle Defender, Go Henry squig, all squigs, Big Dave, SBs dad, Iqbal, Harold, Nigella…ya know all the people we talk about that have some connection no matter how limited to Jack? 🤷‍♀️

I’m not throwing my toys out of the pram I genuinely don’t know how to navigate what is and isn’t acceptable on here some times. It’s like there’s some kind of secret handbook that we get extracts from via reactions - 🤯
Like I said, there are differing opinions about this. I feel that Louisa has moved on, let's respect that and leave her to it. I also wonder if now that she's not Mrs J anymore, does she fall into the same category as other peripheral players whose profiles we don't share from? For example, some of Jack's family members have public profiles on social media, but they're considered off-limits.

I guess one thing that stands out particularly in Louisa's case is that many members here consider Jack to be a narcissist, controlling, and even emotionally abusive in relationships. If people believe that to be the case, then it feels very wrong to keep dragging her ex back into these threads to strengthen the association between them, you know?

(TBH I don't particularly like the fawning over some of Jack's most vocal Twitter critics, either. There's some weird crossover going on where they'll talk about nightmeat or whatever. I feel uneasy with the idea that there are some people on Twitter playing directly to a Tattle audience...but I know that opinion is really unpopular, so 🤐)

Relevant to today: fuck me, those braids look awful.

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Hard agree. They are so poorly spaced, total home done vibes. We've all tried haven't we (like as kids).
I'm actually dying at the thought of her sitting plaiting her whole head (arm breaking work) and then posting it online saying she's had it done because she has a bad shoulder. Like, this might be the most pathetic thing she's ever done

• Haha
Reactions: 76

colouredlines

VIP Member
Ignoring the fact that Jack is not fucking Greek...

Canned mandarins + can juice + water = instant OJ

🤢🤢🤢

I'm no maverick, but if I want instant orange juice I...go to the shop and buy a bottle of orange juice. More details in my upcoming cookbook, which will be out after I finish the final final final final final final edits...

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I'm an occasional lurker here. But had to pop by and say its southend pride today, Where's Jack?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
She knew that black people would be offended by what they saw as her cultural appropriation and she went ahead and did it anyway.
Now it’s supposed to be ok because she is
a) “disabled“
b) related to an ancient Greek who never wore their hair like this anyway
c) went to a black hairdresser

Just apologise, delete the pic and unbraid your bloody hair you attention seeking walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 74