Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s lovely early in the morning and even the evening where she is or Westcliff/Chalkwell way. Basically avoiding the main Southend beaches! We went for walk/ice cream Friday about 7pm and it was really nice but headed away from the pier so it was calmer.
She has a tendency to wander on to MOD land though so I guess she’s worried about that! Oh and nobody needs another pocketful of stones style poem 🤢
Chalkwell for me too. Shoebury/Thorpe Bay is too spiky, what with all the mussel beds.

Reactions: 15

Don't Panic

Is she trans racial now, what with the transgender thing not floating her boat? Will she be the Martina Big of pov?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Interesting input from Mr Moldwarp. Mr Lazarus is of the opinion that if men had periods and could get pregnant the world would have ended millennia ago because there's no men who would put themselves through it.

I don't agree with you that she was a strikingly beautiful child. I think she looks like a very normal child.
Decidedly average

Reactions: 14

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This is the problem though isn’t it. Whilst people have opinions they are often quietened by passive aggressive comments, reactions or silence. I appreciate that we are able to have this conversation, I’m sure many will have felt that indirect telling off by stealth and wonder why one thing appears completely acceptable and yet another isn’t.

You’re right though many people do think Jack is a Narc and it’s unfair to drag LJC back, I see that and I can appreciate that aspect and will refrain from making any further comment/post relating to her. Its also true that lots of people think Jack is an alcoholic and has serious mental health issues but this entire thread is concerned with ripping every aspect of her life apart, is that respectful, does that feel very wrong at all? It’s just very confusing to me and I’m sure others where the lines are drawn and who by.

I also agree with you on the regular Jack squigs, it’s clear to anyone they are mostly regulars from here, but that’s one clear rule that Tattle dictates, no crossover, so anyone who wants to remain part of this “kindess part of the Internet” is going to raise their hands and admit they are baiting Jack directly.

It’s the mixed messages I’m struggling with tbh.
Would you say laughing at someone expressing an opinion comes into the bit in bold?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Not sure where this will land, and I may be slightly delirious from the heat, but I think another ninny said they keep reading this thread title to the tune of "The Wheels on the Bus" and now I can't stop.

🎶The numbers on the key are upside down
Upside down
Upside down
The numbers on the key are upside down
Jaaaaack's a cuuuuuuunt🎶

Send air conditioneros.
Hahaha yes I pointed it out on the last thread. It's been a constant earworm since!

• Haha

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Theres a pic of her as a child aged about 8-9 (which I can’t find), her hair is straight, type 1C at most.
Quoting myself like a ninny.

Here’s the photo of a primary school aged Jack with glossy straight hair, probably type 1C (straight and smooth with a very slight wave).

Type 1B is a possibility because the wave visible in the photo may have just been caused by the way her hair is sitting on her shoulders.

15C1DB4E-6956-4AA1-9FE4-D4D8440A0FA0.jpeg

Holasenoritax

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
She smooshed it with face tune when she carved that line out of the cheek on the right of the pic. We all know she’s got a big round moon face really (apologies @Moon Face )

She’s definitely in the 2s as she can hold a curl. See terrifying lost bobble vid. Love from a 1b.
1C’s can hold a curl, but never seen her have frizz in any photo whether styled or not, I will eat a pigskin hat if she’s any variety of type 2.

Reactions: 11

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Straight hair is unlikely to self-dread, but race has nothing to do with it.

Not all white people have straight hair! But Jack has and she’s a liar.

And by “dreads” she probably just means “matted” which is not the same.

But non-straight hair can be naturally clump-forming. I have type 2C hair that is very clump-forming and needs a lot of care. I’ve never tried but I’m pretty sure my hair would naturally form some kind of ugly neglected version of dreadlocks very quickly if I wanted to.
I meant straight hair. Oops!

Reactions: 10

FeelingGroovy

It was just bizarre, like we're all reading going "well of course an entirely unqualified white woman would be the obvious first choice to deal with black hair during lockdown".
Bizarrely this event doesn’t annoy me. At least she was (unusually) humble about it - seeking advice on how not to fuck it up.

Reactions: 10

Holasenoritax

We don’t usually draw attention to homophobic critiques of Jack, or deadnaming. Jack has said she is a lesbian but she always makes exceptions (and they’re always worth it, she said!)
It’s also patriarchal misogyny. Why shouldn’t a lesbian have sex or get artificial insemination, and have a baby? Paul O’Grady was briefly married and fathered a child but nobody tells gay men they should’ve kept it in their pants. See also- Schofield.
🥕
If she makes exceptions then she's bisexual, not a full blown lesbian. That's not homophobic. Nothing against her having a child but the point is you can't be a full lesbian and have a child, she's bisexual then not lesbian. Smh

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9